The Software License and Service Agreement will be updated. Please follow this link [https://www.activision.com/legal/ap-eula] in order to see these changes.
The team leader who creates the custom lobby must make sure each game has the following settings respectively:
3. Search & Destroy
World Championship Map Pool
All matches during Stage 3 to Stage 5 will take place on a map from the “Map Pool” below:
Stage 4 and Stage 5:
All Matches in Stage 4 and Stage 5 will be a best-of-5 format. The higher seed team will be required to host the lobby and make sure that the correct map and mode is selected for each map of the series.
The order of the game modes played will be:
Map and side selection for each Match will be determined by the competing Teams via a “picks and bans” veto process, as described below.
For Stage 4 and Stage 5, the map order, side selection and available Operator Skills will be determined for each Match through a veto process which will take place on a Discord channel provided by the Administration. All matches besides the Grand Finals will be Best of Five. Grand Finals will be Best of Seven with a 1 Map Advantage for the team coming from the Winner’s Finals.
The team with the higher seed will decide whether to be Team 1 or Team 2 in this process. Teams in Stage 4 will be seeded based on their final placements in their respective Stage 3 - Regional Qualifiers. The criteria for seeding in Stage 5 will be released at a later date.
Veto Process for Best of Five:
Once a map has been banned or picked from the map pool, it cannot be selected again. The process for Stage 4 and 5 will be as follows:
Veto Process for a Grand Finals Best of Seven with Map Advantage for Winner’s Finals team:
Veto Process for Best of Three:
After the teams have completed the map veto process, each Team will ban one (1) Operator Skill for that Match. Team 2 will select the first Operator Skill ban.
Once an Operator Skill has been banned, it is no longer usable for that Match for both teams.
Players are prohibited from using any of the items specified below at any point during a match in Stage 3 and beyond.
Any functional content (weapons, operator skills, perks, utility, scorestreaks, and attachments) that is newly added to the game is considered restricted until exactly 3 weeks (21 days) from the day it becomes available in-game for all players to use internationally. After such, it will be considered unrestricted unless it has been added to this list.
The 3 week guideline is enforced by the tournament administration at will. Tournament administration may restrict or unrestrict content earlier or later than this 3 week period at their discretion. Players are required to ask tournament administration about any functional content they are unsure about prior to use.
Failure to comply with this list may result in forfeiture of that game, match and/or disqualification from the tournament.
All players are encouraged to record all matches played in order to have evidence to provide to an Administrator if their opponent is accused of using any item that appears on the list below, during their match.
The complete list can be found below:
Step 1: Adding Teammates
- On the main home page, click on the friends button on the upper right hand of the screen.
o Once in the friends menu, click on “Add Friends”
- Use the search box to find a player using their Call of Duty: Mobile username.
** Please remember – Call of Duty: Mobile usernames are case-sensitive.
o If you cannot type in the player name because it is in another language and you cannot use the keyboard for the same, you can copy the username from an external website such as GameBattles and paste it into the search bar.
Step 2: Creating Private Matches
- In order to create Private Matches, click on the Multiplayer button on the right-hand side of the screen on the home page
o This will take you to the multiplayer lobby
- Once in the multiplayer lobby, click on the three-line options icon in the top right corner and click on “Private” in the dropdown menu
o This will bring you to the private match lobby and you will be the host for the game.
- Please remember, you cannot enter a private lobby in a group. You can only invite players once you create a lobby yourself.
Steps 3 & 4: Adding teammates & opponents to the private match and adjusting settings
- Once in the private lobby, you can invite your teammates using the “Invite Friends” button on the upper right-hand side of the screen
- The first step is to expand it and the second step is to hit the “+” button next to the friend’s (or opponent’s) name to invite them to the lobby.
- Once you invite a teammate or opponent to the lobby, they can choose which team they want to be on by clicking any of the empty boxes.
o Teammates should be in the same row as you while opponents should be on the opposite row.
o In order to do so, they will need to “unready” themselves.
▪ The “Ready” button will be available in place of the “Start” button for every player other than the host.
- The host of the private lobby can adjust the settings as per the rules of the tournament for that round as specified below.
o In order to do so, the player can click on the “Match Settings” button on the left of the screen. That will open the settings box.
o Each of those settings can be adjusted based on the rules provided during the tournament.
Step 5: Set the game mode and map as specified
- In order to select the correct game mode, the host can click on the game mode button at the bottom right.
o Once in the map and mode selection menu, the player can select either Hardpoint, Search & Destroy or Domination as necessary.
o These game modes can all be found in the core modes.
- All 7 maps in the map pool for the stage are available for each of the three core game modes.
- Players will select the game mode and map in the order required and shown in the section titled “Mode and Map Order”.
o This can also be found on GameBattles for Stage 3.
- Once the mode and map have been selected and the settings have been set as per specification, the host can click on start to begin the private match.