Although we know our way around a good Warzone lobby and keep our own “meta loadout” documents for after-work sessions, uncharted territory calls for High Moon and Raven Software developers to help us craft these tips:
1. Fortune Favors the Curious. From knowing the tale of the farmer’s fountain to leaving no (grave)stone unturned, Fortune’s Keep is loaded with secrets. Notice where enemy Operators are trying to pull off unusual stunts, and investigate your surroundings often.
2. Golden Opportunities. Mercenaries left piles of gold in plain sight around Fortune’s Keep. Check the Banquet Table in Keep, the Winery’s Cellar, the Graveyard, the Town Docks, and other areas to potentially find some stacks.
3. Keep Out. Operators will want to defend the Keep from the fortress’s walls. Use Redeploy Balloons at the Grotto or on the coastal path from the Town to fly over the parapets and jump right into the action.
4. Fancy Footwork. The Town is a prime spot for learning parkour and jump spot strategies — notice small gaps between buildings, as well as objects like umbrellas and signs, to find new ways in, on top of, and around this bustling point of interest.
5. Wind Down at the Winery. High Moon developers suggested that the island’s eastern section is the least complex of the new point of interest. Newer players, or those looking to start slow but strong during a Resurgence game, may want to set their drop point near here.
6. See You at the Crossroads. A high-traffic area of the map is a four-way intersection between the Winery, Camp, Lighthouse, and Keep. It’s central to traversing the map quickly, but offers little cover and is highly visible, making it a risky route across multiple points of interest.
7. Escape Smuggler’s Cove. Especially during circle collapses, Operators can get easily trapped within Smuggler’s Cove and its intricate tunnel system. Use arrows painted on the cave walls to find the nearest exit, and be sure to pick up those free Gas Masks lying around.
8. Get Cash Before Visiting the Market. The Black Market Supply Run Contract offers a potentially game-changing strategy that only gets more lucrative with more Cash. Complete the Cash Extraction event and other contracts, or explore Fortune’s Keep to stack up those gold reserves before taking on this new Contract.
9. Same Storage, New Tricks. Storage Town’s new location in Caldera makes it a prime position for sniping adjacent areas such as the Airfield. Use your past knowledge of this fan-favorite area to scavenge for items; then take to the nearby cliffs or warehouse buildings to wrest control of this area.
10. You Got Boost Power! The Armored SUV’s most powerful weapon might be its turbo boost — use it to get out of open areas, escape intense engagements, or make long jumps to create shortcuts across Caldera.
Rise on every front.