1. Can you Dig It? As a new area, Dig Site can easily become a point of interest with high energy. Beam enemies from cover as you move through the inner dig site tents, towers, bones, and shack, taking a glance up at the excavators to see if any snipers are taking position on the conveyor belts. Use the skulls, rib cages, and other bones throughout the Dig Site as solid cover against enemy attacks. While they could be easily crushed by a titan’s stomp or well-placed giant stone, they are still strong enough to stop enemy attacks.
2. Double Black-Diamond Peak. Dropping in on Peak can be a daunting yet rewarding start to your Battle Royale match. Stick together with your squadmates, communicate often, and check every building – old or new – for Supply Boxes and items that could help with survival. Long-range weaponry can help lock down the new vehicle tunnels and outdoor areas. Meanwhile, when travelling within the stronghold buildings, consider finding an SMG, shotgun, or fast-firing assault rifle to clear rooms.
3. A Clear Tarmac. The Runway’s seclusion and natural cover are no more. In its place, Operators should search the hangers and new buildings for items, take to guard towers to scout ahead for enemies, and above all else, not run out in the open where the tall grass, fauna, and trees used to conceal movement.
4. Hold Your Fire. The Hold’s small symmetrical design encourages Operators to check lanes with equipment before revealing their position. Even if you catch a glimpse of an enemy, consider waiting to take the first shot until they are truly unaware of your presence.
5. No Box Unopened. With Perks being added in the update, finding and opening Supply Boxes during the mid-game could become a more viable strategy for victory. Learn where they are usually located and listen to their hum; the best scavengers may be rewarded with valuable Perks.
Rise on every front.