New Prestige Levels and Prestige Shop (Launch Week)
At the start of Season One, your Season Level will reset to 1 while keeping all of your Create-a-Class content unlocked during your Military Rank leveling, and your progress will resume from the highest Prestige Level you achieved in the pre-season. This season offers four additional Prestiges to achieve across the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint, as follows:
· Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
· Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
· Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
· Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card, and all Season Challenges unlocked
· Level 250-1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
This means you can earn up to four new Prestiges during Season One, and you’ll always earn progress toward the Prestige that comes after your current one, as well as being able to catch up to the latest available Prestige if you didn’t reach it during the previous season.
Reach level 200 in Season One to achieve the title of Prestige Master for this season. This changes your Season Level color, and you’ll be able to personalize your Prestige Icon with Legacy Prestige Icons from previous Call of Duty games, simply by spending some of your earned Prestige Keys at the Prestige Shop.
You can continue past level 200 all the way to level 1,000 during Season One and receive Prestige Key milestone rewards at every 50 levels along the way.
Finally, don’t forget that your Prestige leveling journey is synchronized with Warzone and Modern Warfare, meaning you can progress Season levels and increase your Prestige Level by earning XP in any of the three titles!
Learn more about the new Prestige system here.