Top Five Tips for Zombie Royale
5. Lighten Your Load. With zombies enjoying a boost to their speed as well as a Charged Jump ability, live Operators may want to trade in their heavy weapons for something that keeps them more fleet-footed. Get an SMG or shotgun in your hands and consider including Double Time in your Loadout Drop.
4. Disable, Disorient, and Attack… As a zombie, you want to do everything in your power to disrupt enemy Operators before you lunge for the attack. Activate your EMP Blast ability when you’re getting close to a target to destroy nearby equipment, follow that up with the Gas Grenade to disorient them, and then attack while they’re at their most vulnerable.
3. …or Just Attack. It’s all about reading the situation. In some instances, using your EMP Blast and Gas Grenade is too long of a setup, or maybe they’re on cooldown from the last fight. If there’s a nearby Operator who’s open to attack, forget your opening abilities and go straight for the kill.
2. Pedal to the Metal. Getting surrounded as you’re out looting Supply Boxes and picking up Contracts? Live Operators should consider picking up a vehicle or two early in the match. You never know when you’ll need a quick getaway from the approaching horde…
1. Begin the Cycle Again. It’s always a good plan to buy back a teammate who has been eliminated from the game, but in Zombie Royale it’s a vital strategy. Not only will your teammate be reinvigorated as a live Operator, but should they fall again, they’ll join the undead ranks once again, where they can continue to serve the squad…provided there’s still one left standing.
We’ll see you online.