5. Trick or Treat Across All Modes. This event isn’t just limited to nighttime infiltrations or standard Battle Royale. Feel free to drop into some Zombie Royale for a change of pace Battle Royale option, or play some Plunder, which offers a more generous respawn mechanic compared to any other mode.
4. Fearless Reinforcement. Should you choose to play a Battle Royale mode and are redeployed without a plan for the endgame, consider searching for any Trick or Treat Supply Boxes that were left unopened. Not every Operator will want to take the risk of using these boxes during a match, so if a victory doesn’t seem likely, go for broke and you might just get a treat for your troubles.
3. Loadout Suggestion: CQB for Personal Defense. Given that most Supply Boxes spawn inside buildings, having a Shotgun or SMG may be better for any surprises outside of a potential jump scare. Although Trick or Treat Supply Boxes can spawn in more open spaces, it may be worth your time searching inside built-up areas and other structures, though you may find yourself fighting both fear and rival operators in the moonlit darkness!
2. Bait and Switch. The audio and visual scare from a Trick or Treat Supply Box might leave enough time for another operator to pounce on a scared one. Keep this in mind if you’re hunting for treats or consider it a trick to use if you’re hunting for Trick or Treaters.
1. Safety in Numbers. Like Trick or Treating in real life, it’s better to roll with a squad rather than go alone. Coordinate your checklists, protect your allies while they open these boxes, and work together to get everyone that Legendary Assault Rifle blueprint before it’s too late.
Remember to collect all 16 items before The Haunting of Verdansk ends on November 3rd, lest you miss out on all these awesome treats!
We’ll see you online.