5. Donate to the Cause. Encourage your network to join you and donate: www.callofduty.com/veteruns. Engage in the event and raise funds for the Endowment.
4. Double Time It. Get your Loadout Drop early and pick a class with Double Time in its Perk 1 slot. This will help you cover ground quickly by doubling the duration of your tactical sprint, an obvious boon to your task of traveling great distances over land.
3. Keep Moving, Camper! You won’t get much mileage sitting in a corner. Get out there and play aggressively. Navigate the edge of the circle, hoof it toward the next Contract, and when a squadmate pulls up in a vehicle, tell them no thanks, you’d rather run.
2. Steady Wins the Race. You’ve got just over a week to complete the charity race, so pace your time and take plenty of breaks. Remember, this is a fun event to support a charity! Check your progress by getting a Call of Duty Veteruns Report after a day or two.. And remember, even if you don’t make it all the way, you’re still supporting veterans and earning Calling Cards at the 25km and 50km marks.
1. Stream and Share. Players who run together, win together. Livestream your gameplay and share it across your preferred social media platforms. Encourage others to participate so you can motivate each other to stay on track toward 100 km.
Please enjoy yourself and take plenty of breaks. Remember, this is a fun event to support a charity!
Rise on every front.