1. A Strong Hold on the Stronghold. The new radar station in the recently renamed Stronghold has fantastic sightlines over the surrounding area and over to the Living Quarters, which previously had a stranglehold over the Security Area. Come up here with a Sniper Rifle for long-distance fights, but beware of enemies sneaking up the ladder or flying through the windows.
2. Ship Show. Whether you’re at the Dock or Factory, taking a walk across the plank to the new ships can be a dangerous, yet rewarding trip. Watch out for nearby enemies who will have a natural height advantage as you plunder the vessel for booty… Or in non-nautical terms: Loadout items, Supply Drops, and Contracts.
3. Full Courtyard Press. Tents and cover pieces in the Courtyard make traveling across it less of a death sentence, but the area’s most intriguing changes have to be with the nearby water tower. It’s possible to shoot through some of the metal grates on each of its levels, making it easier to bring down snipers from a lower elevation.
4. Redeploy Reconnaissance. Redeploy Balloons can be found around Rebirth Island, including at the Stronghold. Use them to quickly escape an encroaching Circle Collapse or to spot enemies while temporarily floating in the air.
5. Prepare to Make a Trade. When they come to Rebirth Reinforced, the Weapon Trade Stations will offer an incredible value for any weapon, including those from the ground that may not play up to their rarity. Although their fixed location poses an inherent risk, visit these stations during a match to stock up on Cash and supplies at the cost of a weapon swap.
“We really hope that players will love this new iteration of Rebirth Island with the new game modes we have implemented for this update,” Pouliot said, “and we cannot wait to play with all of you, continue to get your feedback to improve and continue to create exciting moments on Rebirth Island.”