Rebirth Iron Trials Tactics
We’ll start with the most important tip first: Iron Trials is built for Warzone’s most elite players, but they all had to start somewhere.
Newcomers should see Rebirth Iron Trials as a training ground for important skills that can be used elsewhere in Warzone. These include:
- Item Gathering. Becoming more aware of where Supply Boxes and loose items spawn, and how to work with those armaments and equipment, is crucial for early game survival.
- Accuracy. Downing Operators requires more shots on target, making it easier to learn how to control a weapon’s recoil and work with flinch.
- Micro-Movements. During an engagement, try moving side to side, changing stances, and working around cover to make yourself a harder target.
- Teamwork. Planning strategies for survival with your Duo — including who to hit during engagements and how to enter each area — is a crucial part of winning Warzone.
- Of course, the Rebirth Iron Trials meta is a little different than in regular Warzone, especially when it comes to weapons.
In general, weapons that output a ton of damage up front — for instance, a bolt-action Sniper Rifle — may require more skill to compete against those that deal plenty of damage over time, such as a fast-firing SMG or Assault Rifle.
For example: the KG-40 Assault Rifle, available since the start of Season Two in Vanguard, is known for its low recoil and high fire rate. Although it may be outshined in regular Warzone by weapons with more damage-per-shot, it could be a solid Loadout weapon in Rebirth Iron Trials, given that any missed shots can be quickly corrected.
Yes, Loadout Drops are still a major key to winning Rebirth Iron Trials, and they can use any weapons, from Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® to Vanguard. Completing Contracts and earning Kills are just as important for earning Money here as they are in regular Warzone, so pool together Cash with your Duo to gain this massive steppingstone to victory.
Because this Iron Trials takes place on Rebirth Island, being familiar with its points of interest and meta is another vital part of a winning strategy. Before diving into Iron Trials, try warming up with some Resurgence runs with your Duo to learn the ins and outs of the massive central Prison Block, what weapons can help you sweep through several of the island’s building clusters, and how to best escape the low-ground Security Area.
And remember: just one win in this mode awards you with a badass Calling Card. Put it on your profile with pride, as not many players will be able to boast about conquering one of the toughest experiences in Warzone to date.