10. Gear up with the World Series of Warzone Bundle. Launching with Season Six and free to Amazon Prime members, the World of Series of Warzone Bundle features two highly competitive Weapon Blueprints that translate perfectly to Deprogram’s playstyle. Here’s our recommended Loadout:
Primary: “Shopping Cart” Assault Rifle Blueprint
Secondary: “Management Material” SMG Blueprint
Perks: Flak Jacket, Forward Intel, Ghost
Equipment: C4, Smoke Grenade
Field Upgrade: Field Mic
Wildcard: Law Breaker
Using the Law Breaker Wildcard, we’re equipping both weapons from the bundle. Each comes preconfigured with five gold standard attachments used in competitive play. Use the “Shopping Cart” up in the lab and along the northern road and trench. Down in the caves and around the red door structure, “Management Material” reigns supreme.
We’re taking Flak Jacket and Forward Intel from Perk 1 via Law Breaker. Explosive resistance is always useful, and Forward Intel provides invaluable intel on your enemies. Take Ghost to keep a low profile while on the move. Plant your C4 in the upper lab, then hop back down to the ground floor and set it off the moment an enemy appears near its spot. Use the Smoke Grenade when you need to get past the lab without being seen.
Finally, the Field Mic provides further intel on enemy positions. This is especially useful in the confined caves and around the initial spawn points.
9. After You… Remember that both Red Doors lead to the upper lab. If you see or suspect an enemy teleporting in, wait a moment and then follow after them. Take them out from behind, get some eliminations from up high, then get out of there.
8. …Now Come On In. Instead of teleporting and running right up to the lab perch, consider facing back where you came so you can greet enemy intruders with a hail of bullets. Remember that they can appear from one of two doors, so be ready.
7. Or Avoid It Altogether. Just because you can teleport doesn’t mean you should. Don’t underestimate the usefulness of the caves when the other players are busy duking it out in and around the lab. It’s a great way to cross the map quickly, as long as you keep your weapon up and ready to fight.
6. Get Paranoid. In Adler’s subconscious, you have a right to be paranoid. Take the Paranoia Perk with you to dramatically up your awareness as you move through the map. With shifting positions and multiple entry points in every part of the map, you’ll be thankful for the heads-up to danger.
5. Death Machine Mayhem. For those times when your team’s got a lockdown on the Red Doors and lab, the Death Machine can do absolute wonders. Teleport to the lab, enjoy the wide-open view, and annihilate anyone who comes into sight.
4. A Little Backup. If you can’t resist the lab vantage point, consider taking a Proximity Mine or Gas Mine as your Field Upgrade. Plant it near the spawn points into the lab and you might catch an enemy off guard before they even get to your position. If the enemy has the same idea, equip Engineer and Spycraft to avoid getting caught in the same trap.
3. Footprints in the Lab. Use the Tracker Perk to see enemy footprints, particularly when teleporting to the lab. If Tracker activates, there’s a good chance there’s someone already there. Get after them.
2. Equip the .410 Ironhide. Available in the Season Six Battle Pass at Tier 15, the .410 Ironhide is one mean Shotgun that can do some real damage in the caves and around the center structure. It’s also great for clearing enemies out of the map’s smaller buildings, like the interrogation room, Galaxy Room, and of course the upper lab.
1. Deprogramming in Session. It’s no small order to untangle a man’s mind after brainwashing, especially one as tough as Adler. Take your time in Deprogram. Each match gets you a little closer to unraveling its surreal nature.
Execute the mission.