5. Take a Longshot. Snipers can do very well here with the right positioning. There are obvious vantage points on the bridges and from the elevated control room, but snipers can also inflict a lot of damage from the side tracks, all throughout the terminal, and even down the train platform.
4. Protect Yourself with Spycraft. As mentioned, there are plenty of hidden spaces for enemies to plant their Field Upgrades, so why not protect yourself against their effects? Combine Spycraft with Engineer to hunt and hack them, or just use Spycraft to become immune to the negative effects of the Counter Spy Plane, Jammer, Tracker, and Paranoia. You’ll avoid setting off Proximity Mines and Gas Mines, too.
3. Molotov Barricade. Use the Molotov to cut off access in the narrow hallways, bridges, and between the train cars and other tight obstacles. By restricting your opponent’s movement, you can better anticipate their next move.
2. Center Smoke. Sometimes you just have to cross the center as fast as possible, and tossing a Smoke Grenade before you do so can make your journey a whole lot safer. They are also highly valuable in obscuring your enemy’s view while taking the B flag in Domination or hiding your actions near the active Hardpoint.
1. Flex! Express was a staple map in competitive Call of Duty in Black Ops II, and it only takes one match to find out why it remains an absolute favorite. Load it up, learn the map, and flex your competitive might.
Execute the mission.