10. Taking a Dip in the Hot Tub. A refreshing feature of the superyacht, the Hot Tub’s design allows you to take cover in the otherwise busy central section. If the showers are scalding in terms of enemy combatants, jump into the tub and use its walls to take cover while healing up.
9. Keep Them Guessing. Though there’s minimal downtime between engagements on Hijacked, it still pays to get the advantage going into each fight. Use Ghost to maintain a low profile under enemy Spy Planes and keep the element of surprise.
8. Catwalk Combat. The port-side catwalk is great for moving past the center deck and for eliminating enemies thinking the same. In objective modes where they have to cross over for the point, take up sentry here to push back players attempting a stealthy entrance.
7. Suit Up. Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask can save you from a lot of heartache here. When the lethals and tacticals are flying, consider using the Law Breaker Wildcard so you can equip both.
6. Engineer on Deck. On a narrow map with so many chokepoints, it can be a big help to get an eye on enemy Scorestreaks and placed C4. Use Engineer to avoid running into traps so you can focus on eliminations and captures.
5. Shotgun Shortcut. When you need to get to the other side of the yacht fast, always consider the engine room shortcut. It’s less chaotic than the center deck area, and with a shotgun and fast reflexes, you can blow away enemy Operators blocking your path.
4. Let ’em Fly. Pair Danger Close with Quartermaster to bombard the enemy team with thrown Equipment. It’s a great way to end a fight fast on the center deck or down in the engine room, or use it as a lead to flood objective points ahead of your entry.
3. Bull’s-eye. If your aim is true, the Combat Bow is a great Scorestreak on Hijacked. You’re almost guaranteed to get it in the match, and with so many narrow sight lines, it’s easy to get nice clean shots. Its burn effect is good for temporarily clearing doorways of enemy Operators.
2. Into the Frying Pan. Once you’ve got a handle on the map, spend time mastering the chaotic center deck. The cabana and hot tub offer great ambush points, and even the middle showers can be used in tactical maneuvering. You’ll also learn the exact spots that are open to fire from the cabin windows.
1. Prepare for Capture the Flag. The fan-favorite and highly competitive Capture the Flag game mode arrives later in Season Four. Get to grips with Hijacked now so you can easily lead your team in captures when the upcoming mode hits the high seas.
Execute the mission.