Top 5 Tips
5. Stick and Move. King’s layout makes it easy to move from side to side throughout the map, whether you’re cutting through a middle passage, a side tunnel, or up and over the central platform. While you don’t want to run around like a headless chicken, you also shouldn’t stay stubbornly still or you risk being flanked. Pick a spot, scan for enemy movement, and then move on.
4. Gunfight Overtime. When you get in a situation where you just can’t find the enemy and you don’t want to needlessly expose your position, move to the middle underpass where the Overtime flag appears. Just be aware that enemy players may be watching the area, so tread carefully.
3. Headphones for Dueling. In 1v1 there will be more situations where you and the enemy take different opening moves so that you end up in a game of cat and mouse. Use headphones — or turn up the volume — so that you’re better prepared to hear them closing in on your position, giving you a vital opening to respond.
2. Weapons Master. Be ready to engage no matter the weapon class provided. We all have our favorite setups, whether it’s guns blazing SMGs or the more tactical and precise sniper rifle, but winning the round means using what you’ve got. If you keep getting knocked out in rounds with a weapon class you’re not practiced in, make a loadout for it and practice in other Multiplayer modes. The next time you load up Gunfight or Duel, you’ll be ready for anything.
1. Shoot from the Hip. Precision is preferred, but sometimes you need to get the job done quick and dirty. In those situations where you turn the corner and find yourself face to face with the enemy, hip-fire and strafe to make yourself a harder target as you pelt the enemy and take the round.
Prepare to mobilize, gunfighter.