Have you enabled the Call of Duty Alexa Skill but can’t get it to work? Are you curious about what the Skill is? Or just like reading tutorials? Whatever the case may be, this post has everything you need.
To get the most out of the Skill, you’ll need to link your My Call of Duty account to the Call of Duty Skill. Need a My Call of Duty account? Visit https://profile.callofduty.com.
To link the Skill, follow these instructions:
- Log into alexa.amazon.com or open the Alexa companion app on your mobile phone and click “Skills.”
- Click “Your Skills” and scroll until you find “Call of Duty”.
- Click on the skill and click “Enable.”
- Click “Save Permissions” - the skill requires these permissions in order to function.
- Click “Link Account.”
- If you’re logged into your callofduty.com account, click “Link” on the Call of Duty page to link your account.
- If you’re not logged into your callofduty.com account, click on the button for the type of account you have.
- Follow the Login process for your network.
- Your account is now linked!
If you’re playing Call of Duty on more than one platform, please note that the Call of Duty Skill currently only supports one platform at a time. If your Call of Duty Skill is interacting with a platform you don’t want to use, you can access the platform of your choice by unlinking your secondary platform from your Call of Duty account.
If you’re still having issues, not to worry. Just visit playersupport.activision.com and submit a request. Once you get your Skill enabled, enjoy the support of having a tactical wizard at your six.