April 12, 2021
UMA ATUALIZAÇÃO, RELATÓRIO DE PROGRESSO ANTI-FRAUDE DE CALL OF DUTY®
As nossas equipas continuam empenhadas em localizar trapaceiros e ofensores recorrentes em Call of Duty® e Call of Duty Warzone™
May 26, 2021
May 26, 2021
We are committed to delivering a fun gameplay experience for all of our players. There’s no place for toxic behavior, hate speech or harassment of any kind in our games or our society. We are focused on making positive steps forward, and together celebrating the best fans in the world.
We know addressing toxicity is not simple and requires sustained effort. Over the last 12 months, across Call of Duty®: Warzone™, Black Ops Cold War, Modern Warfare®, and Call of Duty: Mobile, our anti-toxicity, enforcement and technology teams have:
· Banned over 350,000 accounts for racist names or toxic behavior based on player-submitted reports and an extensive review of our player-name database
· Deployed new in-game filters to catch potentially offensive user-names, clan tags or profiles
· Implemented new technology to filter potentially offensive text chat
· Implemented filters across 11 languages
There’s much more to be done, including increasing player reporting capabilities and moderation, as well as addressing voice chat to help combat toxicity.
Our goal is to give players the tools needed to manage their own gameplay experience, combined with an enforcement approach that addresses hate speech, racism, sexism and harassment.
We will continue to increase our efforts in the following areas:
· More resources to support detection and enforcement
· Additional monitoring and backend technology
· Scrubbing databases to bring systems up to current standards
· Consistent and fair review of enforcement policies
· Increased communication with the community
We know we have a long way to go to reach our goals. This is just the start. Addressing this is an ongoing commitment that we will not waver from. We look forward to making progress on this front and coming together with you to share in the fun and joy of playing together.
For ongoing updates follow @CallofDuty on Twitter.