10. Be a Good Tourist. See everything — the main sites and what’s off the beaten path, too. Beheaded may be small, but its complexity rewards exploration, benefiting players who delve into every building and back alley. Experiment with different Loadouts and queue up for more matches, and you’ll be a regular New Yorker in no time.
9. Big Apple and Jam. The Jammer Field Upgrade can really put a dent in the enemy team’s map awareness on this map. Try combining the Jammer with the Mechanic and Armory Perks to speed up the recharge rate and make them undetectable to enemies using the Engineer Perk.
8. Find Me at the Diner. The lunch counter at the diner makes for a great barricade against incoming fire. Post up here when the fighting gets hot for added defense, though keep your eyes and ears tuned, as the building features seven different entry points. Get some Eliminations and then melt away through the back alley before they seek an easy revenge.
7. The Eye of the Storm. Don’t be shy; head straight to the crash site and fight in the center of the map. Learn to navigate the debris and outplay enemies in this area and the rest will fall into place easily. Get comfortable with fighting in the Subway and making detours to the statue’s head.
6. Control the Fight. Use the multitude of debris and overturned cars to control the pace of your fights. If you get caught off guard, move out of sight and reposition for the advantage. Surprise opponents by climbing up on objects, fall back to make them come to you, and when you see the opportunity, strike fast.
5. Subsonic Ghost. Pair Subsonic ammo and the Ghost Perk to fly under the radar and take your enemies by surprise. This works best after a few matches when you’re familiar enough with the map to outmaneuver opponents.
4. Get to Cover! Get familiar with all the interior spaces, as they’re spread out enough to make for a quick getaway from aerial threats if you know where you’re going. The quicker you can switch from an outdoor to an indoor setting, the better. Have a close-range weapon on hand for when you encounter enemy resistance.
3. Pincer Attack. When a teammate goes left, you go right. The cover objects here offer plenty of opportunities to create pincer attacks, throwing opponents off balance as they struggle to target Operators coming at them from multiple angles.
2. Watch for Traps. If you’re getting caught by traps and enemy Field Upgrades, switch in the Engineer Perk. You’ll spot them ahead of time and can hack them to your own use, expanding your combat options.
1. Become a Legend. Season Five is all about becoming a legend. Whether heroic or villainous…that’s up to you. For the villains, start Beheaded right by purchasing the Last Stand Battle Pass Bundle, granting immediate access to Raul Menendez and his favorite weapon, the EX1. Whoever you take into battle, don’t let up.
Arriving Later in Last Stand: Fortress