Top 5 Tips
5. Pick Up After Yourself. You’re not lugging around an LMG with 150 bullets here. Precision and resource management are key. You can pick up your Tomahawks and Ballistic Knives by running over them, whether you’ve hit the target or not. If you haven’t hit the target, maybe get the kill first and then pick up your goods.
4. The Right Tool for the Job. Always use the weapon that’ll get you the kill. Landing a 360 Ballistic Knife shot may sound impressive, but you’re more likely to simply spin into your death. Generally, use the crossbow for precision ranged shots and the Ballistic Knife and Tomahawk for close encounters. Of course, if you can cross-map Tomahawk the leading player, then by all means do so.
3. Always in Motion. Considering all the flying projectiles and the constant Spy Plane sweeps, this is not a mode made for cautious play. Always keep in motion and try not to be too predictable by strafing in the same direction or running in long, straight lines. Stay on the move, be erratic, and bring the hunt to the enemy.
2. A Little to the Left. Even at closer ranges, it’s a good idea to lead your shots in the direction your opponent is moving. Expect a lot of strafing here as players circle each other while lining up their shot. It’s a shot you don’t want to miss.
1. Mining for Gold. Being in first and set to win the match is exhilarating, but it also calls attention to your position all over the map. If you’re the gold dot —congratulations! But don’t lose your head. Stay on the move, be aggressive, and watch those Tomahawks like your score depends on it. If you’re going after the leading player, let it fly.
Execute the mission.