At the start of Season Six, your Season Level will refresh to Level 1 and your progress will resume from the highest Prestige Level you achieved previously. This season offers four additional Prestiges to achieve across the first 200 levels, as well as a new Weapon Blueprint:
· Level 50: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Weapon Blueprint, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
· Level 100: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
· Level 150: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, and Battle Pass Tier Skip
· Level 190: All Season Challenges Available
· Level 200: New Prestige, Emblem, Prestige Key, Battle Pass Tier Skip, Master Prestige Calling Card
· Levels 250–1,000: New Prestige Key every 50 levels
This means you can earn four new Prestige Levels during Season Six, and you can always catch up to the latest available Prestige if you didn’t reach it during the previous season.
Reach Level 200 in Season Six to achieve the title of Prestige Master for this season. This changes your Season Level color and grants you the ability to personalize your Prestige Icon with Legacy Prestige Icons, get some new Weapon Blueprints for your loadouts, or customize your Player Profile with Calling Cards from previous Call of Duty games, simply by spending some of your hard-earned Prestige Keys at the Prestige Shop.
You can continue past Level 200 all the way to Level 1,000 during Season Six, and receive Prestige Key milestone rewards at every 50 levels along the way.
Also, don’t forget that your Prestige-leveling journey is synchronized with Warzone and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare®, meaning you can progress through Season Levels and increase your Prestige Level by earning XP in any of the three titles!
Finally, players can achieve the highest Prestige Level in Black Ops Cold War during Season Six. If your Progression screen has all six green ribbons — earned only by achieving Prestige Master each season — then consider yourself a true Prestige Master of Black Ops Cold War.
Now execute the mission.