Call of Duty
Black Ops III
Welcome to 2065. A new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military robotics that define the future of combat.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles is available now on PS4™, Xbox One, and Steam. This content expansion delivers 8 remastered classic Zombies maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. Complete maps from the original saga are fully remastered and HD playable, within Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies is the most immersive and ambitious Call of Duty® Zombies to date. Shadows of Evil will bring darkness and chaos like never before, while delivering a totally unique and highly creative gameplay setting, complete with a mind-blowing experience with a captivating storyline, as well as its own XP Progression System.
Set in a fictional 1940s city, Shadows of Evil is a film-noir-inspired horror story centered around four particularly troubled individuals – The Femme Fatale, The Magician, The Cop and The Boxer – and spans an entire Metropolis swathed in evil… Welcome to Morg City.
Each of the four characters awaken to a nightmarish world overrun by the undead. Each character fights to overcome confusion and amnesia – in the hope that they may piece together the events that brought them to this twisted world.
Shadows of Evil introduces players to The Femme Fatal, The Magician, The Cop and The Boxer – and these are not nice people. Every one of them is a lying, conniving, manipulative and selfish individual with a long sordid history of past misdeeds.
- Femme Fatal - she belongs in motion pictures, but instead works as a burlesque dancer at the city's most "upscale" nightclub - where she inevitably attracts the attention of many powerful men, manipulating their weaknesses and desires for her own ends.
- The Magician - born into enormous wealth, The Magician grew up surrounded by lackeys and sycophants... and a lifetime of constant praise and attention has only fueled his deeply misplaced arrogance.
- The Cop - after years of taking mob bribes and framing innocent men, The Cop is a likely suspect in a department-wide corruption investigation... The timing of which couldn't be worse.
- The Boxer - besides removing the padding from his gloves, The Boxer wore a pair of brass knuckles hidden beneath his hand wraps - he wasn't just looking to win, he was looking to cause damage.
The Future of Combat. Black Ops III engrosses players in a dark and gritty future, where a new breed of Black Ops soldier has emerged, and the lines between humanity and military technology have been blurred. You must navigate the hot spots of a new Cold War to find your missing brothers. While much has changed, one thing remains the same: everything you know may be wrong. How far down the rabbit hole are you willing to go to uncover the disturbing truth?
Single Player Missions
Treyarch elevates the Call of Duty social gaming experience by delivering a campaign that is designed for four-player co-op and re-playability. Players encounter all the epic cinematic gameplay moments that Call of Duty is known for, as well as new open-area arena-style gameplay elements designed to allow players to approach the game with a different strategy each time they play.
And now, every player is completely customizable: from weapons and loadouts, to abilities and outfits, all with full progression systems and a personalized armory to show off accomplishments, providing a constantly-evolving campaign experience.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Multiplayer redefines how Call of Duty is played, with the franchise’s deepest, most rewarding and most engaging experience to date, with a new chain-based fluid movement system, as well as new ways to rank up, customize, and gear up for battle. The new Specialist character system allows players to choose from a number of elite black operations soldiers – each with their own look, personality, and voice – and then rank them up and master each of their battle-hardened weapons and special abilities. With this addition to Global and Weapons XP progressions systems, Black Ops III Multiplayer gives players three different ways to rank up.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Multiplayer introduces the new Specialist Character System, which allows players to choose from a number of elite Black Operations soldiers - each with their own look, personality, and voice - and then rank them up and master each of their battle-hardened weapons and special abilities. With this addition to Global and Weapons XP Progressions Systems, Black Ops 3 Multiplayer gives players three different ways to rank up.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III features a new chain-based fluid movement system, allowing players to move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, power slides, wall-running, swimming, and fast mantling capabilities in a multitude of combinations - all with complete control over their weapon and character. Utilizing Treyarch's signature guns up philosophy, players maintain full control of their weapon at all times and have 360-degrees of motion through all maneuvers.
GUNSMITH AND WEAPON PAINT SHOP
Treyarch is taking weapon modification to a whole new level. With the new Gunsmith System, any weapon can be tailored to your preference with multiple models for each attachment, distinctive camos, and custom emblems. Multiple attachments and an optic can be added to weapons, giving you the opportunity to build out the ultimate weapon for battle. And on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, the new Weapon Paint Shop feature goes beyond the standard emblem editor and lets you create custom graphics that are displayed on the sides of your guns. With up to 64 layers and three sides to design, you'll be able to create your own signature weapon variants with a practically infinite number of possible combinations.
DLC 1: Awakening
Awakening, DLC 1 Map Pack for Call of Duty®: Black Ops III, available on PS4® and Xbox One®. Go guns up in the world of Black Ops III Multiplayer, with 4 new maps: Skyjacked, Gauntlet, Splash and Rise. Skyjacked is a re-imagining of the fan-favorite, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II multiplayer map Hijacked.
- Gauntlet - plays up the core philosphy of Treyarch's classic three-lane map structure with distinct variety in visuals and game-play.
- Splash - set in an abandoned water theme park - complete with waterslides, a wrecked pirate ship, and a lazy river ride - all designed to drive an open flow of combat.
- Rise - caters to a mix of classic Call of Duty® cover combat, alongside strategic core movement opportunities with each section of the map offering distinctly different styles of gameplay.
- Der Eisendrache, the first chapter of Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s Zombies DLC adventure will take players on an epic journey with the Origin characters Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo, and Dempsey. Set in an eerie medieval castle built upon an ancient site of unspeakable horror, massive deposits of Element 115 have recently been discovered, delivering inspired new gameplay and – in Zombies tradition – a variety of exciting plot twists and surprises.
DLC 2: Eclipse
Eclipse, DLC 2 Map Pack for Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Eclipse is available on PS4® and Xbox One®. Battle through four new multiplayer maps that take full advantage of the Black Ops III movement system, including a martial arts tournament arena, a post-Apocalyptic tribal compound, a future civilian sub-orbital airport, and a military rail system suspended high above an active volcano.
- Verge - the re-imagining of the CALL OF DUTY®: WORLD AT WAR classic, "Banzai," and drops multiplayer combat into the center of a distant post-Apocalyptic future.
- Spire - takes multiplayer combat to a futuristic sub-orbital airport terminal, whre mulitple levels and open areas promote intense, mid-range combat around a clean, high-tech civilian environment.
- Rift - set high above an active caldera on a harsh futuristic military complex. Rift funnels and forces tight, intense engagements, where the only way through is forward.
- Knockout - sets the stage for a bloody Kung Fu tournament with guns in a traditional Shaolin Temple. This mid-sized map showcases a sharp contrast between the mid-range engagements of the traditional exterior and the tight close-quarters of an eclectic 1970's styled interior.
- Gorod Krovi "Zetsubou No Shima" - the next chapter of the Zombies Experience, where the Origins characters find themselves stranded on a remote Pacific Island continuing their mission to stop the Zombie Apocalypse. There, they will face the effects of Element 115 on human, plant and animal biology that has created horrors beyond belief.
DLC 3: Descent
Descent, DLC 3 Map Pack for Call of Duty® Map Pack, available on PS4® and Xbox One®, takes the fight to new Black Ops III environments, including the four new maps; Cryogen, Berserk, Rumble, Empire, and a new mind-bending Zombies experience.
- Berserk - ancient Sentinels from a lost civilization guard the entrance to Berserk, a Viking village frozen in time. Fight through blizzards and control the center bridge as you navigate this medium-sized map's wooden buildings and craggy rock outcroppings.
- Cryogen - located off the coast in the Dead Sea, an isolated compound holds some of the world's most dangerous criminals in frozen isolation. Sentry towers keep watch over the small map's circular design as frenetic combat is funneled around the prison's cryogenic tubes which offer plenty of opportunities for wall running attacks.
- Rumble - fight it out among mechanized warriors in Rumble, an arena where giant robots battle to the roar of the crowd. The small-to-medium-sized map funnels high-speed combat to the central pit with tight corners throughout the exterior of the stadium.
- Empire - fan favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Map, "Raid," gets a fresh upgrade enhanced by the Black Ops III chained movement system. The classic medium-sized map features an authentic Roman Villa recreated by a modern-day eccentric billionaire and mixed sight lines enable any style of gameplay.
- Gorod Krovi - the Origins characters are hurled into an alternate, war-torn Stalingrad, where Element 115 has wreaked havoc over a battlefield littered with the remnants of a battle between mechanized soldiers and deadly dragons controlled by Group 935. The Origins characters will face their most dangerous enemies yet.
DLC 4: Salvation
Descent, DLC 4 Map Pack for Call of Duty® Map Pack, available on PS4® and Xbox One®, delivers 4 unique multiplayer maps Citadel, Outlaw, Rupture, Micro, and Revelations, the thrilling climax to Zombies Origins.
- Citadel - once home to a powerful sorcerer, this ancient castle now sits broken and haunted. Tight corners force close-quarters engagements, while the moat and drawbridge allow for unique player movement opportunities in this mid-sized map.
- Outlaw - gear up for a showdown in this Western-style re-imagining of the fan favorite map standoff from Call of Duty® Black Ops 2. This rough-and-tough, medium-sized map brings classic engagements, flanking routes and strategic positions for long-, and medium-ranged combat.
- Rupture - the Call of Duty® World at War classic, Outskirts is re-imagined as a high-tech facility, designed by a futuristic society desparate to repair the earth's atmosphere.
- Micro - a miniaturized war zone that takes place on a well-stocked family picnic table. Navigate this larger-than-life food items and dinnerware in this bite-size battlefield for a larger-than-life experience.
- Revelations - the Origins characters Richtofen, Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai finally come face-to-face with the mysterious Doctor Monty in the house. Confronted by an ancient evil, our heroes must fight the zombie horde once more in the battle to save their immortal souls.
The Black Market is your one-stop shop for badass multiplayer in-game loot. You can trade your hard-earned cryptokeys for supply drops containing all-new MP content to up your game and help you stand out. The Cryptokeys earned in Multiplayer matches can be exchanged in the Black Market for supply drops.
BLACKJACK PLAYABLE CHARACTER
Complete both weekly contracts and you will be rewarded with a mercenary contract that allows you to hire blackjack for a limited time (60 minutes of game time). Blackjack’s control of the Black Market provides access to all specialist weapons and abilities and he will utilize his unique talents as a mercenary to acquire them in game.
- Gambler and Rogue - Choose one of two random specialist abilities when your power meter is full. Power meter has a faster than normal fill rate.
Throughout multiplayer gameplay, players will earn supply drops, part of an all-new player reward system. Supply drops contain items including weapon loot, character gear and reinforcements. These rewards come in three rarities: Enlisted, Professional and Elite. Character gear will provide every soldier a unique look in combat. weapon loot brings players an unprecedented number of custom weapons with unique visual designs and performance attributes.
DR. MONTY'S FACTORY
Here, you create GobbleGums that might make the difference between surviving the Zombie horde and becoming food for the undead. GobbleGums are one-time use perks in Black Ops III Zombies game mode. The special ingredient in every GobbleGum is Liquid Divinium. You can earn vials of Liquid Divinium simply by participating in the Zombies game mode.
In Dr. Monty's Factory, vials of Liquid Divinium are placed in vats for a random chance at one of 3 GobbleGum rarities. Activating one vat will give you one GobbleGum with a random chance of receiving a rare or better. If you activate two or three vats, you'll get more GobbleGums with an increasing chance of getting a rare or ultra-rare.
Classic GobbleGums are earned through rank progression in the Zombies game mode. The more you play the more you earn. Once unlocked, they're always available to equip in your GobbleGum pack.
Call of Duty
Black Ops III
BUY NOW. Get it on disc or digital download.
Now with more content than ever before.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Deluxe includes the full base game, Season Pass, Zombies Chronicles &additional bonus digital content including:
The Giant Bonus Map: Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with "The Giant". Re-live the chaos of Treyarch's classic "Der Riese" Zombies map, picking up the Zombies story with Dempsey, Nikolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
3 Personalization Packs: Fan favorite Cyborg & Weaponized 115 packs along with a new Black Ops 3 pack. Each pack comes with a weapon camo, reticles, and calling card.
The Zombies Chronicles content expansion which delivers 8 remastered classic maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops 3 is a dark, gritty future where a new breed of Black Ops soldier emerges and the lines are blurred between our own humanity and the cutting-edge military technology that define the future of combat. Buy now.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Edition includes the full base game and the Zombies Chronicles content expansion.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III combines three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies, providing fans with the deepest and most ambitious Call of Duty ever.
The Zombies Chronicles content expansion delivers 8 remastered classic Zombies maps from Call of Duty®: World at War, Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Black Ops II. Complete maps from the original saga are fully remastered and HD playable within Call of Duty®: Black Ops III.
© 2008-2017 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, and stylized roman numerals II and III are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs. Buy now.
Descent DLC content not available on PS3 or Xbox 360.
*Season Pass available on next-gen platforms only including PS4TM. DLC Map Packs and other DLC may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty ®: Black Ops III game required sold separately.
DESCENT delivers an all-new mind-bending Zombies experience, along with 4 action-packed Multiplayer maps including the re-imagining of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II classic, Raid. DLC 3 arrives first on Playstation 4 July 12th. DLC3 is available now on PS4™, Xbox One and PC.
*Descent DLC content not available on PS3 or Xbox 360. DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Black Ops III game required; sold separately.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III Season Pass is your access to four exciting DLC packs. Buy now.
Eclipse DLC content not available on PS3 or Xbox 360.
*DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Black Ops III game required; sold separately. Content in the SP may be sold separately. If you purchase the SP, do not also purchase the standalone DLC packs, as you will be charged for them.
Awakening DLC Content not available on PS3 or XBOX 360.
DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty®: Black Ops III game required; sold separately. Content in the SP may be sold separately. If you purchase the SP, do not also purchase the standalone DLC packs, as you will be charged for them.
Salvation includes the thrilling climax of the Zombies Origins saga in Revelations, plus four unique multiplayer environments including 'Outlaw,' a western re-imagining of the Black Ops 2 classic, 'Standoff.'
*Salvation DLC content not available on PS3 or Xbox 360. DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Black Ops III game required; sold separately.
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III - Zombies Chronicles is a content expansion for Call of Duty®: Black Ops III which is sold separately and is required to play this downloadable content pack.