5. Multiplayer Loadout Suggestion. For this challenge, you’ve got to get in your opponents’ faces. This Loadout is all about tracking down targets and staying alive while closing the gap:
Primary Weapon: “Ancient Scarab” SMG Blueprint (unlocked for free at Tier 55 of the Season Four Battle Pass)
Secondary Weapon: Sledgehammer
Perk 1: Flak Jacket, Tactical Mask
Perk 2: Quartermaster, Tracker
Perk 3: Gung-Ho, Ninja
Equipment: Stun Grenade, Tomahawk
Field Upgrade: Field Mic
Wildcard: Perk Greed
The Sledgehammer is a great warm-up for the Mace. If you haven’t yet completed its unlock challenge, the Baseball Bat, E-Tool, or even the Knife will work just fine. The important part is that you use a melee weapon to eliminate enemies while sliding.
Getting a sliding kill isn’t always easy, but you only need to do it once per match. Start with Perk Greed to load up on abilities. Flak Jacket and Tactical Mask are obvious boons here, keeping you on your feet as you rush down opponents. Quartermaster refreshes your Stun Grenade, a vital tool that allows you to slow down enemies so you can line up your attack.
Use Tracker to help locate enemies, often from behind for a better shot at landing the slide kill. With Gung-Ho, you can toss your Stun Grenade and Tomahawk while sprinting and take less damage from falling, which helps open up new angles of attack. The essential Ninja ensures you won’t give up your position stomping around the environment.
Throw down the Field Mic when you’re in enemy territory to pinpoint targets, and if the situation gets dire and you need a ranged weapon, the “Ancient Scarab” SMG Blueprint makes for an excellent companion.
4. Face Off. Whether it’s 3v3 or 6v6, this is your playlist to get the job done. It’s all about maintaining a high encounter rate so that you’ll have plenty of chances to keep at it throughout the match.
3. Armor Up. The Armor Scorestreak is low-cost and provides solid durability, giving you just a little more time to get up close to the enemy. Add the Spy Plane and Counter Spy Plane as your other choices and deploy all three at once for a coordinated attack.
2. Zombies Loadout Suggestion. The Frenzied Guard Field Upgrade is mandatory, as you must eliminate 50 Special or Elite enemies that are taunted by Frenzied Guard. The Wakizashi certainly is fun, but any melee weapon will work.
Primary Weapon: Wakizashi
Field Upgrade: Frenzied Guard
Outbreak is likely your best bet for this one. In addition to the Special and Elite enemies you’ll encounter when completing different events, you can also grab a vehicle and scout for them throughout the region. Clear out any surrounding normal zombies, knock down their health with a ranged weapon, and then move in, activate Frenzied Guard, and finish the job with your melee weapon. Don’t forget to Pack-a-Punch it along the way.
1. Mace der Toten. After you’ve unlocked the Mace, try taking it directly to “Mauer der Toten.” Season Four Reloaded brings multiple damage buffs to our Requiem agents, one of them being improved damage multipliers for Pack-a-Punched melee weapons. Master the new map and crush undead heads while doing it.