SHORT LEGAL DISCLAIMER:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. territories and possessions). 19+ for Alabama and Nebraska residents, 21+ for Mississippi resident, 18+ all other U.S. residents. Void where prohibited. November 3 10 am to November 4 11:59 pm. ARV of prizes: $79.96. Sponsor: Activision Publishing, Inc. 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
OFFICIAL RULES: #IWLAUNCH RETWEET-TO-WIN SWEEPS
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND OTHER U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SWEEPSTAKES TERM AND DEADLINES: The “#IWLaunch Retweet-to-Win Sweeps” (the “Sweepstakes”) begins November 3, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends November 4, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Sweepstakes Period”). Three (3) Winners will be selected via a random drawing from all entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries received after the end of the Sweepstakes Period will be ineligible for the chance to win a prize.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions), 18 years of age or older (except residents of Alabama and Nebraska, who must be 19 years of age or older and residents of Mississippi, who must be 21 years of age or older) at the time of entry. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. territories and possessions and where prohibited or restricted by law. Participants must be following @CallOfDuTy from their own personal Twitter account, and must have “United States” selected from the dropdown menu in the Settings area of their Twitter account. Employees, officers and directors of Activision Publishing, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and each of their respective parents, affiliated companies and subsidiary companies, and their advertising, promotion, or production agencies, prize providers, Web masters and Web suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, with Sponsor, the “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their IRS dependents, immediate families (spouse and parent, child, sibling and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or members of their households, whether or not related, are ineligible to participate in this Sweepstakes. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- DRAWING: Three (3) Winners will be randomly drawn from the eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. A Random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: Within seven (7) days of the conclusion of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor shall endeavor to notify potential Winners via Twitter Direct Message (“DM”) to obtain email, mailing address and phone number in order to deliver prize. Winners may be subject to verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winner notification not acknowledged by Winner within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from Sponsor may be forfeited at Sponsor’s discretion and awarded to an alternate winner selected by Sponsor. Any prizes not claimed by alternates within twenty-four (24) hours after outreach from Sponsor shall be considered forfeited and shall be donated to a charity of Sponsor’s choosing at its sole discretion.
- PRIZES:Each Winner will receive one Sony PlayStation 4 and a signed copy of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (ARV $359.98 each). Total ARV of all prizes = $1,079.94. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Prize, or redeem Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute Prize (or a portion thereof) with another prize of comparable or greater value. Prize consists of a combination of only those items specifically listed as part of the Prize. All Prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Allow six (6) to eight (8) weeks after Winner notification for fulfillment of prize.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants agree (a) that the Sweepstakes Entities will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless against any liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property damage resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of the Prize, or participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes related activity, or for any printing, production, typographical, human or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of any Prize; and (b) except where legally prohibited, each Winner grants (and agrees to confirm such grant in writing) permission for Sponsor and those acting under its authority to use Winner’s name, city and state of residence, photograph, voice and/or likeness, for advertising, trade and/or publicity purposes without additional compensation in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide and on the World Wide Web, in perpetuity, in any manner, without notice, review or approval.
- LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, damaged, destroyed, inaccurate, delayed, incomplete, postage due, unintelligible, non-delivered, misdirected, garbled, or stolen Entries, or mail; or for incomplete, inaccurate, lost, interrupted or unavailable network, satellite, telephone networks or lines, cellular towers or equipment (including handsets), computer on-line systems, computer equipment, software, viruses or bugs, servers or providers, or other connections, availability or accessibility; or miscommunications, failed computer, telephone, cellular, satellite, or cable transmissions, lines or other technical failure; or for jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions, computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties; or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, human, technical, mechanical, electronic, network or otherwise, including, without limitation, any errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Entries, the announcement of the Prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; or for the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information, or the failure to capture any such information. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or web site, as solely determined by the Sponsor, will be disqualified (and all associated Entries will be void), and Sponsor reserves the right to terminate such entrant’s eligibility to participate in this or any other promotion offered by Sponsor. Entries generated by robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process will be disqualified. Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for injury or damage to participants’ or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from the web site. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of Entries, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes, and if terminated, randomly select Winners from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute regarding Entries received from multiple users having the same e-mail account, the authorized subscriber of the e-mail account at the time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant and must comply with these rules. Authorized account subscriber is the natural person who is assigned the e-mail address by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), on-line service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses.
- IN NO EVENT WILL THE SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEB SITE OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE SWEEPSTAKES SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- CHOICE OF LAW: Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Sweepstakes must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Los Angeles, CA. Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys' fees or other legal costs; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California law, without reference to California choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
- WINNERS’ LIST: To obtain a Winners’ List, send a self-addressed stamped envelope in a separate, first class stamped envelope to: #IWLaunch Retweet-to-Win Sweeps Winners’ List, c/o Activision Publishing, 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405. Requests must be received no later than sixty (60) days following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.