Top 5 Tips
5. Play to Your Weapon. If there’s one major benefit you’ll get out of playing Gun Game — besides just having a plain old good time — it’s becoming a more well-rounded Operator. Adjust your playstyle to your current weapon, whether that means getting up close and aggressive with SMGs or timing shots from a distance with long guns.
4. Kill, Cover, and Heal. You’ll switch to the next weapon the moment you eliminate an enemy, making you briefly vulnerable. That brief moment might be all an enemy Operator needs to take you down. When the fighting gets crowded, land your kill, duck behind cover, and heal up with the Stimshot. Then get straight back out there.
3. Watch that Mini-map. With frequent mini-map sweeps, there’s no chance of hiding out for long. Try to get used to the timing so you can quickly glance up during scans, ensuring that you’re always working with the most up-to-date intel.
2. Vengeance for Your Enemy. See two Operators duking it out? Try to get up close and take out the victor with a melee elimination. You’ll set them back as if they never got the kill. Rude? Yes. Effective? Definitely.
1. Back in the Frying Pan. Every time you play Rambo’s Gun Game, you’ll get a little more familiar with the weapon rotation. No matter the match result, get back in there and play it again. Soon enough you’ll be anticipating complex strategies that make the most out of your explosive weapon armaments. Not to mention, you’ll earn Weapon XP for every weapon in the rotation along the way, so you’ll be leveling up weapons that you might not regularly use. Win-win.
Execute the mission.