We hope everyone had a safe and relaxing holiday break!
Coming out of last week’s 2XP + 2WXP event, we’ve made some additional tuning changes to global Weapon XP earn rates across the board. Starting today, you’ll now level up your weapons and unlock more attachments faster than the previous standard rate in both MP and Zombies.
We’ve also addressed an issue in Zombies that was causing lower-than-targeted Weapon XP earn rates in solo matches and in later rounds. To thank everyone for their patience, we’re planning even more 2WXP events in December.
Here’s what’s new today:
- Increased Weapon XP earn rates for both Multiplayer and Zombies.
- Addressed an issue that was causing lower-than-targeted Weapon XP in solo matches and in later rounds.
- Addressed an issue where the Napalm Burst Ammo Mod wasn't consistently awarding Weapon XP when equipped.
- Nuketown ‘84
- Closed an out-of-bounds gap that allowed players to stay alive outside of the playable space.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.