Rapid Fire Moshpit launches for the first time in Multiplayer today, along with the debut of Dead Ops Arcade: First Person in Public matches in Zombies! We’ve added new stability improvements in Outbreak, along with some UI adjustments, a fix for Frenzied Guard in Zombies, and more. Face Off is also moving to Quick Play to make some more room in the Featured Playlist menu in Season Two.
For all you adrenaline junkies looking to run-and-gun in MP this week, the new Rapid Fire Moshpit is definitely your tempo. Jump in and play a mix of respawn modes on our smallest, fastest maps with non-stop radar sweeps, Ghost Perk disabled, and shorter wait times between matches so the action never slows down.
We’ve also got an entirely new experience for Zombies fans with Dead Ops Arcade: First Person, now available in Featured Playlists for the first time! Squad up and face off against over 60 rounds of undead armies from throughout the history of Zombies, all completely in first-person.
As an added bonus, you’ll unlock tracks from Dead Ops Arcade 3’s original soundtrack to play in the Music Player as you progress further into the game! Grab your friends, shoot for the top of the leaderboards, and go rescue a chicken or two.
Here’s what’s new in today’s update:
- Rapid Fire Moshpit [NEW]
- Modes: TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint.
- Maps: Apocalypse, Nuketown ’84, Crossroads Strike, Raid, Express, Garrison.
- Custom rules: Constant radar sweep throughout the match, Ghost Perk disabled, and shorter wait times between matches.
- Gun Game
- Apocalypse 24/7
- Nuketown 24/7
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Prop Hunt
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play tab would sometimes overlap with the lobby button beneath it.
- Addressed an issue where the Quick Play button and Select Map button could both show as highlighted.
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person [NEW]
- Play Dead Ops Arcade 3 entirely in first-person perspective with up to 4 total players.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Added various stability fixes related to Objectives and vehicles.
- Addressed an issue where the split version of the Megaton HVT could die without taking damage.
- Addressed an issue where Megaton would not split after taking Shatter Blast explosive damage when its health was very low.
- Addressed an issue where the "Reward Available" UI would sometimes overlap with the Trial Timer on the HUD.
- Field Upgrades
- Addressed an issue that caused Plaguehounds to become invulnerable after they attacked a player using upgraded Frenzied Guard.
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.