ACTION HEROES MOSHPIT, FACE OFF 6V6 + MORE
Black Ops Cold War is packed with new modes and playlists this week! Action Heroes Moshpit combines Die Hardpoint and Rambo’s Gun Game into a new Moshpit for Season Three, Blueprint Ammo Gun Game delivers a new way to play Gun Game with Blueprints loaded with tracer and dismemberment effects, and Face Off 6v6 brings the mayhem of 12-player action on our smallest maps in the game for the first time ever.
We’ve also got a brand-new Gunfight Tournament live this week with a fresh round of exclusive rewards to earn by making it all the way through the bracket. Several fan-favorite modes continue in our Featured Playlists this week as well, including 12v12 Moshpit, Party Games, and Multi-Team: Elimination. No matter your playstyle, there’s something for everyone this week.
DOUBLE WEAPON XP WEEKEND BEGINS TOMORROW
Ready to max out your new AMP63 pistol? Enjoy a full weekend of Double Weapon XP in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone starting tomorrow through 10AM PT June 7th!
Here’s what’s new this week:
- Action Heroes Moshpit
- Moshpit of Die Hardpoint and Rambo’s Gun Game available in Featured Playlists.
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game
- New variant of Gun Game featuring an arsenal of Weapon Blueprints with tracer and dismemberment effects available in Featured Playlists.
- Face Off 6v6
- New 6v6 variant of Face Off mode available in Featured Playlists.
- Multi-Team Elimination
- The starting weapon will now be randomly selected from a pool of weapons at the start of the match for all players.
- Pistol Charlie (Burst Pistol)
- Submachine Gun Alpha
- Milano 821
- The 3rd person audio for a parachute being deployed has been increased and the range has been extended to help with awareness of enemies dropping nearby.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Squad Wipe medals from being properly awarded.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- Action Heroes Moshpit [NEW]
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game [NEW]
- Face Off 6v6 [NEW] (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Multi-Team Elimination
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- 12v12 Moshpit (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Party Games
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Multi-Team Elimination has been added to Multi-Team Moshpit
- Closed an exploit that allowed players to create a Toxic Growth that exist longer than expected.
- Addressed an issue related to Mimics across all modes.
- Addressed an issue on Standoff where the Orb would continue to move during a Host Migration and players would enter the next phase immediately when the match resumes.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Mystery Munitions (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Standoff (PlayStation)
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.