SEASON THREE’S BIGGEST MODES
Starting today, jump into a jam-packed selection of Season Three’s best and biggest modes, including Yamantau + Diesel 24/7, Die Hardpoint, Rambo’s Gun Game, Multi-Team: Elimination, Face Off 6v6, Blueprint Ammo Gun Game, and all three Party Games!
We’re also bringing along Gunfight Blueprints and continuing 12v12 Moshpit and Snipers Only Moshpit in Quick Play, along with Hardcore versions of Nuketown 24/7, 12v12 Moshpit, Face Off 6v6, and Yamantau + Diesel 24/7. And in Zombies, get your fill of the Cranked 2: No Time to Crank and Onslaught Mystery Munitions limited-time modes, because Season Four will be here before you know it.
Speaking of which... you won’t want to miss the World Premiere of Season Four gameplay during Summer Game Fest starting today at 11AM PT / 2PM ET / 6PM GMT. Get ready to see what’s coming just around the corner!
DOUBLE-DOUBLE WEEKEND INCOMING
Kicking off at 10AM PT tomorrow, we’ve got a massive Double XP + Double Battle Pass XP Weekend in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone running until 10AM PT June 14th to close out Season Three! If you haven’t reached Prestige Master yet, there’s no excuse now.
Here’s what’s new today:
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Now available via Quick Play in Core and Hardcore.
- Yamantau + Diesel 24/7 (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Action Heroes Moshpit
- Blueprint Ammo Gun Game
- Face Off 6v6 (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Multi-Team Elimination
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore via Quick Play)
- Party Games
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Cranked 2: No Time to Crank
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Mystery Munitions (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Standoff (PlayStation)
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.