ZOMBIES UPDATES, STABILITY FIXES + MORE
Today’s quick update brings some new stability improvements to Double Agent, gameplay updates and stability fixes for Zombies, plus more details on some quality-of-life updates introduced in our previous update (see below). These include the reduction of the LT53 Kazimir’s Salvage cost in Zombies, the ability to disable Pack-a-Punch camo application, and Custom Mod support for Launchers, Special weapons, and Melee weapons.
We’ve corrected one change that slipped through the cracks with last week’s round of weapon tuning: reducing the Bullet Velocity penalty on the Agency Suppressor attachment on assault rifles from -30% to -15%. That’s fixed today.
There’s also a little something we added to “Mauer der Toten” last week that still hasn’t been discovered. Nothing crazy! Just a bit of fun. Let us know on Twitter when you think you’ve found it.
THE MARSHAL DROPS TOMORROW
Ready for another new weapon in Season Five? How about a badass shotgun-pistol hybrid that can set your enemies on fire?
Starting tomorrow, you can get your hands on the new Marshal secondary weapon via in-game challenge or Store Bundle. We’ve been having a blast with this beauty in development, and it’s especially savage when dual-wielded in Zombies. Have fun!
Here’s what’s new since our previous update:
- Assault Rifles (All)
- Reduced Bullet Velocity penalty on Agency Suppressor attachment from -30% to -15%.
- Custom Mods
- Full Custom Mod support added for Launchers, Special weapons, and Melee weapons. [August 12]
- Double Agent
- Fixed various stability issues encountered in Double Agent.
- Fixed stability issues related to the Death Perception Perk, Outbreak World Events, Outbreak Jump Pads, and the Disciple enemy.
- Added improvements to the triggering conditions for the Omega Helicopter.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the player from receiving the correct amount of Salvage from the Omega Helicopter when Death Perception is equipped.
- Addressed an issue that caused the Omega Helicopter to unintentionally spawn and activate on initial player spawn locations.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Holdout Objective lighting from turning off after completing the Objective in Collateral.
- Addressed an issue that prevented the Disciple's drain attack beam from appearing when used against Objective targets.
- LT53 Kazimir
- Salvage cost reduced from 2,000 to 1,500. [August 12]
- Addressed an issue that allowed duplication of the LT53 Kazimir.
- Players can now prevent the application of Pack-a-Punch camos on weapons by using a melee attack on the Pack-a-Punch Machine before packing the weapon. [August 12]
- Players can also lock in the Pack-a-Punch Tier I or Tier II camo by using a melee attack on the machine after packing the weapon to their preferred tier.
- Added “Train Inbound” notification to subtitles when a train is approaching in “Mauer der Toten” for players with hearing loss. [August 12]
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.