ZRG 20MM, ZOMBIES UDPATES, CAMO FIXES + MORE
The heavy-duty ZRG 20mm sniper rifle is now available in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone as our sixth new weapon in Season Two! This devastating rifle fires massive 20mm rounds, packing more punch per shot than any other weapon in the Cold War sniper rifle class. Get your hands on the ZRG 20mm via in-game challenge or the “Jackpot Sniper” bundle, and drop into this week’s Snipers Only Moshpit to put your skills to the test.
Today, we’ve added a slew of new Zombies stability improvements in Outbreak, new gameplay updates in Dead Ops Arcade 3 and Onslaught, an out-of-bounds fix for Miami Strike, an increase to the damage of the RC-XD, and some additional fixes across the board. We’ve also addressed issues with progress tracking for the “Science” weapon camo challenges for Launchers and the “Classic” weapon camo challenges for the R1 Shadowhunter.
We’re currently tracking an issue with the R1 Shadowhunter appearing locked for some players after reaching 15/15 on their in-game challenge progress – please make sure to complete your matches when going for unlock challenges to ensure your progress is saved. As always, you can track these items and more at our Trello page.
COMING THIS WEEK
Get ready for more Season Two Reloaded content and features coming to Black Ops Cold War this week, including the introduction of Gunsmith Customs, the debut of Gunfight Tournaments with exclusive rewards, and the new Season Two Reloaded update for Gunfight Blueprints in MP!
We’re also bringing a four-day Double XP Weekend to Black Ops Cold War starting 10AM PT on April 8th through Monday, April 12th! With Season Three just around the corner, now’s the time to hit your next Prestige milestone before the next set of Prestige Levels comes online. For those who’ve already reached Prestige Master, you’ll continue to earn a new Prestige Key at every 50 levels to unlock legacy Prestige Emblems and Calling Cards at the Prestige Shop. Rise and grind.
Here’s what’s new since our last update:
- ZRG 20mm
- ZRG 20mm sniper rifle now available via in-game challenge or Store bundle.
- Addressed an issue with UI icon visuals for the "Oni" Reticle appearing too dark in the preview.
- Miami Strike
- Closed an out-of-bounds exploit area near the Parking Garage.
- Increased RC-XD damage to take down nearby enemies using Flak Jacket.
- Addressed an issue where the “Science” camo category for the RPG-7 wasn't tracking properly.
- Addressed an issue where the “Classic” camo category for the R1 Shadowhunter wasn't tracking properly.
- Addressed a stability issue related to Ammo Mods.
- Fixed crashes related to Objectives.
- Addressed a stability issue related to the Krasny Soldat's leap attack.
- Addressed a stability issue related to the Dragon Relic.
- Addressed a stability issue related to Wall Buys.
- Addressed a stability issue related to the Secure Objective.
- Added numerous stability fixes.
Dead Ops Arcade 3
- Adjusted XP rewards.
- Slightly adjusted some rewards for life donation.
- Adjusted time allotments for Wave 3 in the Room of Judgement.
- Addressed an issue where the Bonus Room War Store not functioning as expected.
- Addressed an issue where the War Store wasn't granting vehicles or a random one.
- Addressed a co-op issue where a player wouldn't be warped into the Room of Fate if another player was dropping into the Room of Fate on a buggy or mech at the same time.
- Addressed an issue where various shield type objects (Barrels, Boxing Gloves, Sawblades, Tesla Balls) were not working as expected.
- Addressed an issue where the player’s shield was not affecting the Meatball or Spider enemies as expected.
- Addressed an issue where the Tesla Ball wasn't working against some enemies.
- Addressed an issue where the player wasn’t properly getting credited for kills while in vehicles for the “Damage Delivery” Challenge.
- Addressed an issue where leaderboards were not updated correctly at the end of match.
- Addressed an issue that caused Optics to be automatically unlocked on the R1 Shadowhunter crossbow.
- Adjusted difficulty scaling for higher Surges.
- Adjusted spawn rate and movement speed of enemies to match other modes.
- Added super sprinter enemies to Onslaught.
- Addressed a UI error that could appear upon selecting Player Details when using keyboard and mouse.
*GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.