Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2
Micro ITEMS FAQ
Q - What are Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items?
A - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items offer fans the option to purchase items that further personalize, customize and expand their Call of Duty® experience. The Micro Items are completely optional and will not affect gameplay.
Q - What items are available as part of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items?
A - Players can select from a range of new items for purchase that further extend their Call of Duty experience, including:
- Personalization Packs – Customize your Call of Duty experience even further with a Personalization Pack. Each themed pack contains one unique (1) weapon camo; three (3) targeting reticles – one for each optic; and one (1) player calling card.
- Nuketown 2025 – Now available for FREE. Up until now, it was an exclusive bonus map only available to fans that purchased the game at launch.
- Nuketown Zombies – Zombies fans can now get their fix with the Nuketown Zombies map. Previously only available in the Care Package and Hardened Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.
- Extra Slots Pack – The Extra Slots Pack increases the number of customizable Create-A-Class slots to 10 sets of 5 slots, and significantly expands media storage, allowing players to archive 20 more emblems, 32 more films and 40 more screenshots.
*Please note, Activision does not guarantee online media storage, will not provide refunds if stored media is lost or access to data is interrupted, and may discontinue online storage (or reduce such storage) at any time following one year from your purchase without notice.*
- Flags of the World Calling Card Packs – Show your national pride with a Flags of the World Calling Card Pack, which include national flag-themed Calling Cards from countries around the world. Flags of the World Calling Card Packs are divided by geographical region.
Q - Are players required to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items? Will Micro Items have any effect on gameplay or balance?
A - No, there is no requirement to purchase Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items. The content offered is purely optional, are available to any fans looking for more customization and personalization options, and do not affect the balance of gameplay.
Q - Are Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items included as part of the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass?
A - No, the Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items are a separate, optional purchase.
Q - Are Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items only available on Xbox 360?
A - Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Micro Items are currently available on Xbox 360. All the items will be available on PS3 and PC on April 12th.