12v12 CHAOS COMES TO 6v6
If you’ve ever wondered how insane a Nuketown match would be with 24 players, now’s your chance to find out. The all-new 12v12 Moshpit doubles the player count on a selection of 6v6 maps, including Nuketown ‘84, Raid, Yamantau, Diesel, Apocalypse, Miami Strike, and more.
This Moshpit features a fast-paced mix of TDM, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint, and it’s a goldmine for camo challenges. Throw on your best loadout and get ready to rack up that XP!
COMPETE IN A NEW GUNFIGHT TOURNAMENT
Grab your duo partner and jump into our third Gunfight Tournament in Black Ops Cold War! If you can make it all the way through the bracket to earn the title of Champion, four exclusive new rewards are yours. Remember, if you missed out on some of the rewards from our previous Gunfight Tournaments, you’re still able to earn those by competing in this week’s Tournament.
Our new Party Games playlists continue this week, featuring Prop Hunt, Gun Game, and Sticks and Stones. Fan-favorites Gunfight Blueprints and Snipers Only Moshpit are also in rotation this week, so there’s a little something for everyone to enjoy
See below for what’s new in today’s Featured Playlists:
- 12v12 Moshpit
- Moshpit of Team Deathmatch, Domination, Kill Confirmed, and Hardpoint on a selection of 6v6 maps.
- Also available in Hardcore via Quick Play.
- Gunfight Tournament [NEW]
- 12v12 Moshpit [NEW] (also available in Hardcore)
- Party Games
- Snipers Only Moshpit
- Nuketown 24/7 (also available in Hardcore)
- Gunfight Blueprints
- Face Off (also available in Hardcore)
- Multi-Team Moshpit
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Dead Ops Arcade: First Person
- Dead Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Containment (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PlayStation)
- Onslaught Yamantau (PlayStation)
* GAME FEATURES DESCRIBED ABOVE ARE BASED ON CURRENT IN-DEVELOPMENT FEATURES THAT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON FINAL DEVELOPMENT CHANGES AND/OR GAME TUNING OR UPDATES THAT MAY REMOVE OR MODIFY SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE FEATURES.