INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED, SOLD SEPARATELY. CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS COLD WAR GAME SOLD SEPARATELY. ONLINE MULTIPLAYER SUBSCRIPTION REQUIRED, SOLD SEPARATELY.
1. Eligibility: Totino’s™ Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War In-Game Content Offer (the "Program") is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia, seventeen (17) years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2. Timing: The Program begins on October 26, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Central Standard Time ("CST") and ends on March 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST (the "Program Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Program.
3. How to Participate, Receive, and Redeem Offer: There are two (2) ways to participate, receive, and redeem the offer, by on-pack codes and Walmart on-receipt codes (each a “Code”). During the Program Period, visit a participating retail location and purchase a qualifying, specially-marked package of Totino’s products to obtain an on-pack Code. For the Walmart Specific MEGAXP offer, during the Program Period, visit a participating Walmart location and purchase a qualifying, specially-marked package of Totino’s products to obtain an on-receipt Code. Receive one (1) Code per qualifying item on receipt at checkout. See Appendix A for a list of qualifying products. Then, visit www.callofduty.com/totinos (“Website”), during the Program Period and click on the “Redeem Now” button. Follow the on-screen instructions to login or create an Activision account for the Program on the Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War landing page. For existing Activision account holders, use your valid e-mail address and password to sign into your account (“Account”). If you are not an existing Account holder, follow the instructions to register for the Program by providing a valid e-mail address, first name and last name. Every participant will be required to register on the Website. You must also have an existing Gamer Account/Gamer tag associated with either Xbox LIVE Gold or PlayStation Plus or Battle.net (including paid subscription, registration required, sold separately). Your Gamer Account/Gamer tag must be linked to your Account before you can redeem any Codes. Codes can be entered on the Website until April 1, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. CST. Any unused Codes after that time will be void. In game redemption ends 10/25/2024.
When you enter an on-pack Code you will receive one of the following Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War in-game items: Weapons XP Boost, Operator Skin, or Calling Card. Participants redeeming an on-pack Code from the 80ct Totino’s Pizza Rolls SKU at Kroger, will receive a Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War in-game Emblem on their first redemption.
When you enter the Walmart on-receipt Code you will automatically receive an amount of time for 2XP (Experience Points) (the “XP Time”) associated with the Code.
Each Code can only be used once and subsequent attempts to re-submit or re-use the same Code, will be void. If a person enters Codes into multiple Accounts, then the Sponsor and Administrator, in their sole discretion, may void any such Codes and Accounts. Codes, Weapons XP Boost, and XP Time have no cash value. Codes must be entered on the Website before the end of the Promotion Period. The Sponsor and Administrator assume no liability for discrepancies, omissions, inconsistencies or errors in the number of Codes entered, or in-game items, Weapons XP Boost, or XP Time acquired as a result thereof or as reported on the Website. If any part of any Code or redemption is counterfeited, or if the Code comes from other games or promotions, or if any part is illegible, mutilated or tampered with in any way, or if it contains or reflects printing, typographical, mechanical or other errors, the Code and/or redemption, as applicable, will be rejected and will be deemed void and invalid. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator with respect to Code entry, in-game items, Account balances or XP transactions are final and binding, including without limitation, determinations regarding the validity of Codes.
Limit: Limit of one (1) Calling Card; one (1) Operator Skin; one (1) Emblem per person. Limit of one (1) hour of Weapons XP Boost per day, forty (40) hours total per Account. Applies to all Weapons XP Boost redemptions for Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War (not limited to this promotion). Weapons XP Boost valid in Multiplayer mode only. Limit of one (1) hour of 2XP per day, forty (40) hours total. Applies to all 2XP redemptions for Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War (not limited to this promotion). 2XP valid in Multiplayer mode only. Each Gamer Account/Gamer tag is entitled to redeem up a maximum of 40 hours of XP Time and Weapons XP Boost. Limit one (1) Account per person. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address and/or Account. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of Codes, in-game items, Weapons XP Boost, or XP Time using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's participation in this Program and that participant may be disqualified.
4. Sponsor: General Mills Marketing, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426. Administrator: Activision Publishing, Inc., 3100 Ocean Park Blvd., Santa Monica, CA 90405.
5. Release: Participant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and offer suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any liability, damages, claims or causes of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Code, in-game items, Weapons XP Boost, or of the XP Time.
6. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Program constitutes recipient’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of recipient's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it (including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions) , if any fraud, technical failures, human error or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Program or to be acting in violation of these Terms and Conditions or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all available remedies (including attorney’s fees) from any such person to the fullest extent of the law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
8. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by the Released Parties, participants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, delayed or faulty computer transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the registration process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of registrations; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Code, in-game items, Weapons XP Boost, or of the XP Time.
9. Disputes: Except where prohibited, participant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program, in-game items, Weapons XP Boost, or any XP Time awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Conditions, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
All rights reserved.
© 2020 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, and CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc.
|Pizza Rolls||Combo Pepperoni||50ct||42800-10953|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Cheese||50ct||42800-10918|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Meat||50ct||42800-10915|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Cheese||80ct||4280012018|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Meat||80ct||4280012016|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Cheese||100ct||42800-11834|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Meat||100ct||42800-11837|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Meat||130ct||42800-11843|
|Pizza Rolls||Triple Cheese||160ct||42800-10301|
|Party Pizza||Triple Cheese||Singles||42800-11520|
|Party Pizza||Triple Cheese||MPK||42800-48589|