Currently Being ModeratedOct 19, 2011 8:49 AM (in response to iiiredbeariii)Re: Some of my Questions...
1. From what I read/heard, we are back to CoD4 extreme conditioning.
2. Did they have PRO perks at CoD XP? Would help with that question.
3. Don't think challenge information has been released yet.
4. People say yes, people say no, we will not know until Nov 8th, unless IW otherwise states.
Opinion: SCAR-L or CM901.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 19, 2011 3:28 PM (in response to iiiredbeariii)Some of my Questions...
How about no knifing whatsoever. Its the cheapest form of kills. I dont want to hear about noob tubes, knifing is the worst offense. At the very least only make it a secondary weapon.
Currently Being ModeratedOct 19, 2011 3:43 PM (in response to iiiredbeariii)Some of my Questions...
1. It's limited.
2. Dead silence was not unlocked at cod xp.
3. I think I remember hearing no, but I don't remember.
4. No one knows.
Opinion: SCAR and UMP were the most used in the million dollar tournament, take that for what it's worth.
Also, check out my Ask a CoD XP attendee thread.