please it kills COD. it killed mw2 and cod4. it will kill mw3 in the 1st 3 weeks of release. 95% of the community wants it gone. who cares about the other 5%. if you continue to put QS in games it will be IW's fault everyone would stop playing COD.
I do not know the sums of which the community does'nt want quick scoping and I do not know if you are correct with yours. Maybe a poll will help. Anyways, I do not see any issues and game ruiners in terms of quick scoping I would have to say that the people tease each other in relations of their skills is the problem.