Currently Being ModeratedNov 4, 2012 9:37 AM (in response to Simile)Re: Another post to peruse and waste time with!
1. Stealth junkie here too. I don't use any assault rifles except the FAD because the rest just seem too weak in CQC situations.
2. The Dragunov is like an airsoft gun, lol.
3. I've given up on team modes and gone back into FFA because of all the losses I get from having terrible teammates. Stupid team-making algorithm >:(
4. The Wii U will come out on November 18.
5. No, I will not stop reading tags
Currently Being ModeratedNov 5, 2012 6:43 AM (in response to codcanuck)Re: Another post to peruse and waste time with!
...lol.....I know what you mean about your teamamtes. I learned a long time ago that you cant depend on your teammates to do anything. It still happens to me today. Im thinking, what in the hell were you doing. You should have killed that guy and he killed me.
Dont get me wrong, I`ve been saved a lot by teammates.
I see a lot of people talking about the wii-u and black ops-2. Im 100% behind the wii-u. Wii players need something better to play on than what we have now.
Black ops-2. Im not into it at all and wont be getting it. The future weapons and scenes theme I hate. Why cant they be more creative as in teammates actually being teammates. I`ll fly the helicopter, you man the gun. I`ll drive the jeep, you man the gun. It needs to be more of a team game than just people running and gunning. Some of the things they have in black ops-2 is a little childish but anyway.
Currently Being ModeratedNov 5, 2012 5:51 PM (in response to tlaspepper)Re: Another post to peruse and waste time with!
I completelty agree with all of y'all. I'd like to say something about the Assault Juggernaut situation that Simile talked about. Perhaps, Simile, your teammates finally realized that they were worthless and weak. For example, there was this kid who got in the Outpost glitch where you can go under the map. Fortunately, there was still a chance to flush him out: his care pac was still there, just waiting for someone to get in the glitch spot to get cozy with that kid. Here is where everything goes wrong.
1. EVERYONE goes to the area where you can get into the glitch. Both teammate and enemy.
2. As I was about to get in the glitch spot, I fall down a bottomless hole.
3. Right after I get back to that area, my teammates pick up the care package, the ticket to the glitch.
4. As 1-3 were happening, the guy in the glitch began going on a high killstreak.
5. Just as I realize that he's about to get a MOAB, I yell at my teammates (thru the mic of course) to get the F#(k away from that place. But as always, they're stupid.
6. The kid gets a MOAB and I take it like a man. I take it like a real soldier would that tries to make up for my own teammates' failures.