Assasin and ghost are overused perks. i mean i like the idea but when everyone uses it, it gets kinda annoying. i mean i think they should replace it with something else. the only reason i say this is because most campers use it to get pro and hide in corners so no one can kill them. it is a annoying overused perk
I like the idea of splitting UAV's into Personal UAV, Team UAV & Advanced UAV idea if Treyarch uses a support package
Personal UAV - For just the player calling in the UAV (3 Pointstreak)
Team UAV - Team get's access to UAV (5 Pointstreak)
Advanced UAV - Red Dots are now arrows (8 Pointstreak)
I'll add these as well:
- Hacker Pro highlights the UAV in red so it's easier to detect & shoot down. If you played MW3 and you use a Stinger, you'll understand how hard it can be locating these UAV's
- Scavenger allows Stingers to replenish launcher ammo)
- Removal of Heartbeat Sensors & Motion Sensor equipment
- No Assault UAV
By the way, this is coming from someone who used Flak Jacket more than Ghost in Black Ops. In Domination, Ghost was a waste of a perk. Flak Jacket combined with Tact Mask Pro was the best perk setup.
NO...I actually meant all the sissies that use stealth perks and silencers and use the UAV to get kills themselves would be whining how their wvay to play has been ruined. Any chump that whines about a radar needs to leave CoD alone. Leave the military...even better go play barebones.
I still don't get how the UAV/Ghost has become so recently hated in some people's minds.
Call of Duty 4, World at War, MW2, Black Ops, and MW3 have all had the same premise:
- Get a 3 killstreak, unlock the ability to use a UAV,
- Countered with a perk.
- UAV Lasts 30 seconds + regenerates. Use more than one at the same time, regeneration is faster.
Don't like people with their eyes glued to the mini-map?
option 1 - Shoot down the UAV (which you couldn't even do in COD4 and WaW)
option 2 - Equip a counter UAV
One main (the only) reason people hated Ghost in Black Ops, was because the player was dressed in a ghillie suit, which automatically made it a "lethal" combo with a supressed weapon. Trust me. That will not happen again.