IF they had a map like a ice one ,they should have a big ice zombie boss every 10 or 20 rounds!! should be hard to kill and have to work together to kill it and theres no weapon that kills it instantly!~
and u cant complete the round untill u kill the big ice zombie boss
1. You can pack-a-punch guns TWICE.
2. For $20 dollars or how ever many microsoft points you can buy the multiplayer maps as zombie maps.
3. WAW guns like MG-42, Browning, Thompson, ray gun, wunderwalf
4. B.O guns like Galil, AK47, M60, all special guns (thunder gun ar11 or whatever etc.)
5. A super glove so that you can punch zombies and is a 1-2 hit kill until round 18 or so.
6. A map in the collaseum.
7. A map during the renisance thats's in Italy.
8. In-game join and if you join past round 20 you start with Jugger Nog and 2,000 points.
9. Host migration during a game.
10. If everyone except you leaves you can go on as just you.
11. Hell hounds can drop Max Ammo and/or a perk bottle power up
12. Easier easter eggs with hidden songs being able to be replayed.
13. NO WINDMILL ZOMBIES THAT SWING WITH BOTH ARMS AT ONCE.
14. NO CREEPY CRAWLERS
15. Zombie level ups and zombie barracks so you can see who's good and who's not.
16. Drops are more consistant.
17. A map in the middle of the dessert and theres an oasis that needs power to be turned on and it has all perk machines.
18.You can buy perk slots for 10,000 points or less.
19. Theres a save game option.
20. Theres a wait limit after you unpause so you can see whats around you (single player/splitscreen).
21. If you go down you DON'T lose perks or third gun.
22. A scavenger perk that cost 5,000 and every 5 zombies you kill you get 1 mag back or something in that area.
23. Text chat box so you can talk to the people without mics.
24. A mini-game like this: You start off in a VERY VERY VERY small map/room and after 5 waves you go into the next room.
instead of gell hounds have a boss round every 10 or 20 rounds like a big zombie/ice/fire scary looking thing
to kill it you have to work as a team and no gun kills it instantly and u cant complete the round untill u kill it!
it should chase u and stuff i think my ideas good, how fun would it be killing a big zombie boss every 10 or 20 rounds?