Just a few things I've been thinking about the last couple days while on Elite.
1. It's too hard to discuss things with people on Elite like about Clans etc. Some form of messaging system on Elite would be very helpful. For example, up where you see 'Track', 'Compare' and 'Invite to Clan' put a 'Send message' to send particular players a message. An 'Inbox' up the top which could have a '1' or whatever number for the amount of messages received.
2. Messages for clans.. It's frustrating to commiunicate with clans. Clan feed doesn't work well as it's not a direct message and players could comment and not know if anyone replied back. So a 'Send Message' to a clan which goes to the clan leader or something?
3. On the main page for clans show who the clan leader is? Just to make it a little bit easier to discuss joining a clan.
4. A place besides the forum to search for 'Clan battles', sign up your clan for a battle in a particular game type and the winning clan gets a certain amount of xp, loser getting a slight xp boost depending on how they perform against the team they lost against. Easy way to decide could make it a 2 out of 3 wins, always playing the thrid matches. Make it 500 or 250xp per match you win. (The xp isnt such a big thing more getting clans to have battles against each other)
5. Some other way to communicate with clan members, I know there is the 'Daily Message' or whatever it is, but perhaps some way of messaging from Elite. Don't know how this could work but maybe...
6. Listing what clan you are in on your Elite profile.
7. iPhone App - Ability to look up clans and Operations?
If you have any other ideas to add/fix up my mistakes (which I've probably made) please shoot. I can see COD Elite being an incredible resource, we just need to help Beachhead improve on what we find.
sorry if this stuff has been brought up already and any feedback on the ideas would be great