Currently Being ModeratedMar 31, 2012 4:18 AM (in response to dxu_infamous)Re: MW3 Multiplayer Re-Balancing Suggestions
1. switching the recoil most ppl will still use the type95
2.i do nt agree , lets have atleast one good shotgun
3.i agree deadmans hand is a mini nuke
4.even though i hate bad players wen thjey kill me wiv this , 18 points is too much
5.then no one would use uav , everyone would just use predator
Currently Being ModeratedApr 1, 2012 10:04 AM (in response to dale-32537)Re: MW3 Multiplayer Re-Balancing Suggestions
Dead mans hand is just plain stupid, its basically a guaranteed kill. As for the stealth bomber, what other good streak do you get before you hit the stealth bomber, the recon drone and thats it. As for the uav thing either set up a class to shoot it down or use assassin.
I just wish they would fix the darn lag before fixing anything else. Once that is fixed fix elite.
Currently Being ModeratedApr 4, 2012 1:56 PM (in response to dxu_infamous)Re: MW3 Multiplayer Re-Balancing Suggestions
1. Switching recoil wont do a thing. They need to lower the damage/bullet and the RoF more than anything. When an assault rifle kills faster then the akimbo FMG's you know somethings wrong.
2. The shotguns are fine as is. Striker is actually weaker than the USAS and the KSG.
3. Agree'd. Deadmans Hand is more like a pred missile atm and its just stupid.
4. This doesnt need to be changed. Ive lived and ive seen people live through having a Stealthbomber pass right next to them. They AoE was mega nerf'd compared to MW2.
5. I dont think the assault UAV needs to be nerfed since you lose your streak if you die before you get it. Now the Support UAV pointstreak being raised i can understand since you can run nothing but low killstreaks and spam it along with counter UAV 7+ times in a single game
Not bad suggestions overall but if anything they need to focus on fixing the lag compensation and actually focus on fixing the mass PC issues.