Some of the issues present on Wii:
- damage glitch
- no-recoil glitch
- map glitches
- no weapon rebalancing (FMG9's are still hilariously fun-ruining)
- rampant hacking (not patchable, but you could make the current hacks obsolete)
- killstreaks lag-shoot
- new game modes (Infection, Team Juggernaut, etc) are on the disc. Hackers can play them, we can't.
- lack of support & communication from Treyarch/Activision - please do something about this - we are paying customers too. Thank you.
If it makes you feel any better (and it probably won't) PS3 users have some of the same issues, even though we do get responses from support.
The responses we get are:
1. We are working on it.
2. Look at your system/router settings. (meainnig, It's probably your fault.)
3. We will look into it.
4. It will be addressed in an upcoming patch.
5. We are testing it so when we release it it will actually work.
6. You didn't read the fine print.
6. We need more information before we can respond.
7. Go to Activision support and submit a ticket. (afterwhich, your ticket is thrown into file 13, never to be looked at again OR you are referred to the FAQ section and THEN your ticket is thrown into file 13 never to be looked at again. Either way, in a few days you will get a message stating "We have not heard from you, so we are closing your ticket.")
6. Any of the above reworded so they sound like different responses.
Sometimes no help at all is better than the help you do get. I do understand that Wii and PC users are typically placed in a holding area and subsequently forgotten about. It's not right. You guys paid for the game just like we did, but don't get any respect.
We hear you loud and clear. Unfortunately we do not have an ETA available to us for a resolution on these issues, but we will forward your concerns to the proper channels.
totally agree. ive only just bought mw3 on wii and i cant even get online. It just says "please wait"; and my connection is fine and ive downloaded v.130.0 If anyone can tell me whats going on that would be great.