Since as long as I can remember every Call of Duty I've played has had a unique faction-specific spawn theme, and MW3 is no different. Which MW3 theme(s) are your favorite and why? How would you order them from most favorite to least favorite? How do the MW3 spawn themes compare against other COD titles or older faction themes?
For me in order of MOST Favorite to LEAST Favorite:
1. Delta Force (its simple yet catchy, love that bass. Really has a "let's get to work Delta" feel to it.)
2. African Militia (I just love those drums. Makes me wanna do a rediculous dance along with it)
3. PMC (I love those drums and that techno bass, its high energy and pumps me up)
4. Inner Circle (rather good guitar riff, but isn't extra ordinary)
5. GIGN (Alot of people like this one but I don't really love it nor hate it.)
6. SAS (Just sounds like guitar screaming really, nothing too interesting here)
7. Spetsnaz (Not significant or really memorable at all, I mean I guess it sort of carries that sort of evil, "Russian-y" doom sense but doesn't really pump up like many of the others especially when compared to MW2 Spetsnaz theme which featured a very catchy guitar riff.
- really like 1,2,3.
- sort of like number 4.
- neutral about number 5.
- not really caring for number 6.
- don't really like number 7.
I feel that some of my old favorites MW2 spetsnaz theme and COD 4 Marine Spawn are worth mentioning, but I find several of the new ones on par with alot of the old goodies.
haha 2(African militia)... I like the drums too