2. If you really must play, rent it. When they start losing money they will wake up. Your voices don't mean jack. Your wallets on the other hand...
3. Don't connect your Facebook to this. If you can't figure out the difference between playing video games and actually socializing with real people that's fine. Stop complaining.
4. The dumbest move or thing I've seen happening is the amount of people buying elite. Take the wool off your eyes and see what's happening here. Think EA is a monster for making you pay for online if u bought the game used/ rented? Well activision is doing almost the same thing. Only difference? They're putting lipstick on a pig. So either get a refund for elite (a simple way to guarantee you will purchase a map pack.) or stop complaining.
Note: there are fundamental problems with the game itself that will not be resolved. The list is long but I'm sure you know them. What do I have to backup my argument? Simple their two nearest competitors have 60% less problems.ex Halo, GOW.
You may think that because there are still people playing you will be losing out, but here's a thought, what exactly did you lose out on when you downgraded from their previous version? Your stats don't translate into real life rewards. Time is relative to our mortality and you are wasting yours if you spend it with an unsatisfactory product.
A new one will come next year and the year after and each iteration will be less and less creative. Ask Guitar Hero.
1. Old MW1 &2 maps will be available and paid for.
2. Maps will be available before any kind of balancing is done (I'm being optimistic here. That's if any kind of fix is done)
3. Bandwidth priority may be given to elite premium users. ( I'm still 80/20 on this one)
4. IW will be shut down and diff studios will take over. Sledgehammer with Treyarch
5. People will get bored and activision will go whore out another franchise.
6. They are definitely going to sell your info to advertising companies. And you will authorize it.
Final: if call of duty is your only source of entertainment then I apologize. Did not mean to offend you.