Sep 10, 2012 5:13 PM
Notes from our latest web build pushed September 10th are now available. Updates include:
- Resolved an issue where some users would encounter a 404 when attempting to view Clan Operation or Clan Challenge Beta detail pages
- Implemented a fix where Clan Challenges Beta would not display on the console app for some users.
- Fixed an issue when switching languages.
July 31st Build Notes
- Fix for missing Clan Challenges badges during badge awarding.
- Fix for negative scores during a Clan Challenge. This could occur if a user was punished by Infinity Ward during the Challenge or if a user chose to spend a Prestige Token to reset stats.
- Fix for Clan Challenge score calculation. Clan Challenge scores were being calculated like Clan Operations, ignoring free user scores and only counting the Top 6.
May 15th Build Notes
- Corrected an issue where items in the Custom Class editor purchased in-game via Prestige Token would not push to MW3
- Updated support for the YouTube API which corrects a problem where MW3 videos were not
populating in a user’s Vault
- Fixed some mismatched MW3 emblems in the Career header
- Implemented multiple updates to Custom Class editor to better support Overkill
- Better support for killstreaks and environmental kills in the Recent Matches obituary
- Updated some additional missing heatmap timeline images
- Fixed several orientation issues on heatmaps for the DLC maps
- Added support for additional Prestige Levels 16-20
- Added Clan Applications feature to all Clan Details pages
- Support for the new DLC maps
- Updated the News page with dynamic content support
- Various localization updates
- Adjusted web ticker image size on News items
May 1st Build Notes
- An updated header for the Career page which now shows clan affiliation and previous title Prestige levels
- Numerous updates to the Leaderboard Tracker including fixes for viewing another users’ playercards and a KDR display issue.
- Optimization of Clan Ops leaderboard to provide greater accuracy.
- Optimized the invite system for Clans. This corrected an issue where users would sometimes receive a bad invite that couldn’t be accepted. If you are still unable to accept a clan invite, please ask the Clan Leader to send you a new one.
- Minor update to change which emblems are displayed next to comments/feed items which addresses the issue where some sections of the site displayed the Black Ops rank emblem.
- Minor optimizations to the News Ticker which now loads faster and is more responsive.
- Updated localization for several site elements.
- Slight cleanup of emblem usage throughout the site.
April 10th Build Notes
- Drop Zone – Issue 4
- DLC Support for MP maps Foundation and Sanctuary
- Updated Leaderboard Tracker design
- Improved Private Match support for non-team-based game modes in Recent Matches
- Fixed a formatting issue when displaying Hardcore matches in Recent Matches
- Corrected an issue where some heatmap kills appeared outside of the map boundaries on DLC maps
- Fixed an issue where some Tied matches would show garbled text on the Recent Matches window
- Hardcore FFA matches will now fully populate the scoreboard in Recent Matches
- Removed “Level” column from Clan Roster
- Numerous fixes to support the change to Bronze badge percentages and Remains in Clan Operations
- Clan Operations now properly appear in the List View section of the Program Guide
- Fixed an issue linking/unlinking YouTube accounts
- Updated redirect to new Support page
- Improved IE8/IE9 support
March 13th Build Notes
- Fixed an issue with private matches not tracking kills in Recent Matches.
- Corrected an issue with private match data not displaying properly in match history.
- Addressed an issue where users could load the player card from a player on a different gamer platform.
- Resolved an issue where a user was unable to delete a post after posting a comment on their Elite Feed in IE9.
- Fixed an issue where the Elite Winter camouflage would not appear in the custom class when editing camouflages.
- Resolved an issue where privacy changes made to a Clan on the Website would not function when viewing clan in the Console App.
- 360 ELITE App - Fixed an issue where declining an invite did not remove the invite from the invite screen.
- Fixed an issue where users were unable to flag/moderate clan Message of the Day
- Resolved an issue where the Friends list would display members who have pending Friend Requests.
- Fixed total enlistment numbers for the Clan Op not being shown on the operation leaderboard page.
- Resolved an issue where the "edit" option would be missing from an operation if it is completed.
- Fixed an issue where Clans that place Gold, Silver and Bronze at a conclusion of a Clan Operation always had Gold displayed as their final tier.
- Fixed an issue when attempting to view a Clan Ops leaderboard, not all clans would display their members.
- Fixed an issue with the comment count presented on Clan Operations is 1 higher than the number of comments.
- Resolved an issue where completed Clan Operations would not display in the "List View" for completed events.
- Fixed an issue where clicking "Confirm" to agree to the conditions of and join a clan operation would not close the terms and conditions window
- Corrected an issue where Black Ops - Attachment information failed to load for the Flamethrower, Grenade Launcher, and Masterkey Attachments.
- Updated multiple weapons that did not have the Magazine size.
- Resolved an issue where the user sets the location to French or German and no videos were be viewable in the Elite TV section.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a Gamertag that includes a space would result in an error.
February 17th Build Notes
- Recent Matches – Fixed an issue tracking headshots in FFA Matches
- Recent Matches – Fixed an issue tracking HQ Defends and bomb pickups in bomb-based game modes
- Corrected an issue where the Prestige Calculator would occasionally give incorrect estimates
- Fixed an issue that would cause some users to not show up in a player search
- Fixed a couple of IE-specific issues with the custom class editor
- Corrected an badging bug that occurs when Operations on both platforms end at the same time
- Clans – Changed the Ban Member feature into a Kick Member feature and cleared out the old banlist
- Corrected an issue where some clan leaders had difficulty saving their changes
- Corrected a bug that where some users would get a 404 when clicking on a player’s name in the clan or group roster
- Updated graphic for Max Level clans
- Fixed an error flagging content on certain Connect pages
- Support for moderating Clan MOTD
- Numerous text fixes throughout the site
- Numerous performance enhancements
- MW3 Playercard is now the default landing page on login
February 12th Build Notes
· Adjusted the Custom Class wizard to better support localizations and the winter camo option.
· Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent the YouTube linking dialog from appearing in the MW3 vault.
· Addressed an issue with YouTube linking that prevented some users from properly linking their Vault to their personal YouTube account.
· Fixed a bug where the Treyarch player emblem was being incorrectly displayed on the site.
· Fixed a bug in Weapon Performance where weapons were not being filtered across tabs.
· Updated the way that stats data in the Recent Matches section is parsed. This corrects an issue where kills earned during the final moments of a match were not properly displaying in Recent Matches.
· Updated support in Recent Matches for objective-based game modes, correcting an issue where an incorrect value for plants and defuses was displayed.
· Addressed an issue where a small number of users were erroneously receiving a message that they had no MW3 data present.
· Corrected a bug in the ELITE showcase where some users were not seeing all of the digital badges earned during an operation.
· Additional Clan Privacy Settings – Clan Leaders should now be able to hide the Clan Feed
· Hiding the Clan Roster/Leaderboards using privacy settings will now display this information for Clan Members
· Fixed Roster sorting on Clan Detail page.
· Improved support for Comments using IE8.
· Minor update to the layout of the Clan Overview page.
· Updated Improve to display additional map-specific information, such as average KDR/SPM and sorting for the maps based on these values.
· Added thumbnails and links to the ELITE TV weapon videos for all MW3 weapons.
· Numerous text fixes and adjustments to Drop Zone content
· Several localization updates for Drop Zone to better support French and German-speaking users
· Corrected a display issue with special characters when viewing the site in French or German.
January Build Notes
· Reordered badges in ELITE Summary to display most recent winnings.
· Several fixes to the accuracy stat in Weapon Performance.
· Fixed a bug where users with only Black Ops data were informed that they needed to complete an MW3 match.
· Improvements to the Tracked Players / Rivals section.
· Several Custom Class editor fixes, including support for Winter Camo.
· Improved timeline data, objective tracking, and kill tracking in Recent Matches section.
· Fixed a bug that would cause some users badges to not display after an operation was completed.
· Updated Challenge information for several weapons in the Challenges menu.
· Corrected an issue when copying custom games from another player.
· Fixed a bug that would prevent comments from loading on some Groups (such as the Roll Call group).
· Fixed an issue that was preventing Facebook friends from appearing as friends on the Clan Invites page.
· Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause Clan leaders to be repeatedly prompted to Save Changes when managing their clan.
· Scroll bar now properly appears on the Clan Invites page for Clan Leaders with long friends lists.
· Several text fixes to the comment system.
· Improved IE8 support.
· Added privacy setting for clans. Clan leaders can now hide their roster and leaderboards on the Clan Detail page.
· Improved Clan Invites to reduce delay in the invite appearing and to better sync up sent invites.
· Fixed an issue where Premium/Founder icons overlap text on the Program Guide.
· Fixed a bug which affected video submission for a Video Event.
· Fixed a bug that would cause some users to see an empty program guide.
· Numerous localizations fixes to address translations and formatting
· Reordered Improve items to appear in unlock order.
· Added more weapon guide thumbnail links to ELITETV
· Numerous stats fixes and formatting fixes for the Improve section
· A number of additions to the maps in Improve for the Headquarters and Demolition game modes.