Posted by Mark1337 on Jul 13, 2012 10:38 AM
1. Bigger zombie maps. By this, I mean maps where you can easily get lost, to make the gameplay more challenging and adventurous. Call Of The Dead is a good example of this, but I still think maps should be bigger than this. Tell me if you like my Ideas
2. Make the Pack-a-Punch harder to access. In Acension, at first, it took me a while to find out how to access the pack-a-punch, however when I found out it became really easy to do. I think that Pack-a-Punch should be hidden, and then once it is found, it should be alot more difficult to access, unlike Der Reise, where you can upgrade in the first 10 rounds. My idea for this would be something like a boat, where you have to collect fuel for the boat by trapping zombies in a room-sized furnace or something, after enough fuel is collected, (50-75 zombies) the players must step on the boat, which will either transport them through a small tunnel, or open swamp (depending on the size of the boat).
3. Easter eggs should be hidden more. The clue to next parts of easter eggs should be hidden or written in code on walls or in radios, so the player isnt just guessing where to go next for the easter egg. Also, there should be more than one eater egg per map, as after the easter egg is completed there isnt much to do on the map afterwards.
4. Zombies should get faster with each round. This is so people don't just run in circles. They should have to kill the zombies to survive, as running in circles is too easy.
5.Zombies should actually be scary. Zombies should creep up on players and people and make them jump. Players should be scared to go into rooms in case something will jump out at them. All of the light in some rooms should cut out at random, making the rooms pitch black, and flashlights should be 1000 to buy, but they only last 1 round, and they only provide limited light.
6.Outdoor maps should alternate between night and day. Each one should bring advantages and disadvantages to players and zombies, such as: Certain strong bosses come at night time, and and they have double health or something.
1. Bigger zombie maps. By this, I mean maps where you can easily get lost, to make the gameplay more challenging and adventurous. Call Of The Dead is a good example of this, but I still think maps should be bigger than this.
Tell me if you like my Ideas