/ Call of Duty / English / Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 / Forums / Call of Duty: MW3 / CoD: MW3 PC / Discussions
1 2 3 ... 10 Previous Next 20760 Views 90 Replies Latest reply: Oct 25, 2011 2:32 PM by afflictedmed
Red = Not in game Orange = Unconfirmed Green = Confirmed
- Problem: In TDM you have to wait for someone to leave, to switch to the other team.
- Problem: In S&D the game forces you to miss out on a round just so you can be on the same team as your friend(s). This is no fun as you can't play an entire round.
- Solution 1: make a party, then join a dedicated server together (like in Left 4 Dead 2 and more recently Crysis 2).
- Solution 2: ready-up period before match starts to choose your team (like in Promod).
4. Be able to turn off the in-game music (like in Black Ops).
6. RCON (Remote Console) server-tool with a good user interface.
8. Support for Mods and Radiant.
10. Barebones-filter in server browser in addition to the Hardcore-filter.
Any good suggestions will be added to the list.