Quicker faster servers firstly, Faster host migration. And the one I really want included is customizable characters, like helmets and body armor. I know it would be hard for some people to know who the enemy is but games such as Rainbow six Vegas 2 have it an you can identify the enemy easily. So it shouldn't really be a problem. Plus ther red indicators when you aim at a enemy can help you also.
i would like to see a return of nuketown and firing range
they could keep the exact same map layout just chage the look of it
does anyone remember carantan, well because it was so popular on cod 1 and 2 they made a new version of it on cod4-mw called chinatown
i think they might do that on bo2
Make the challenges actually a challenge. Camo for secondaries.. (Gold plated RPG FTW!)
New game modes, bring back 3rd person Team Tac. If you add a endgame killstreak, bring back the nuke or just make a better one the ends the match, that whole MOAB in MW3 was pointless. Stopping power back and what other people said... total customization for your char and guns.
Emblems: Add more layers if you make it the same as Blops, 12 layers wasnt enough
Don't use an old game engine. MW3 engine was CoD4s engine -.-
- I hope they make killstreaks 3-5-7 and remove the stinger / blind eye, but it's probably not going to happen.
- I hope Stopping power makes a return, and I hope it will be in the same perk slot as Assassin/ghost/cold blooded or whatever the name will be.
- Juggernaut back, so Stopping power won't be the only perk used, and people who complain about sniping all the time can just use Jug to counter them. That would stop the whining...
- I hope they make competitive playlists as well, but not MLG tdm, MLG ctf , like that. but: a 1v1 MLG playlist with all MLG gamemodes and maps, a 2v2, 3v3, 4v4.... you get the idea.
- Something I think will be cool : an FFA playlist with 9 or so players, Radar always on, that doesn't count towards your stats (k/d, win/loss etc.) with no killstreaks, on a small map. As a warm-up when you haven't played for a while, or to get used to a new sensitivity without ruining your stats (for those who care about them).
- Secondaries: Pistols only. No launchers, no MP's. Not even stingers, if you want to get rid of air support, grab an LMG.
- Some small maps and some big maps. On MW3 all maps are kind of medium-sized, with some exceptions (even the smallest map, Dome, is kind of medium-sized). I'm hoping for the big maps to be like Afghan in mw2 (that was a pretty big map, but it wasn't slow paced at all) and the small maps to be like Firing range, or Nuketown without F'd up spawns =P
The problem all started with removing stopping power and jug, what else would you use? Blind eye and Assassin need to be put in the same tier of perks. MW3 just makes shooting down killstreaks easy mode. With the osprey gunner you don't show up as a red square for a couple seconds and the map designs hinder killstreaks even more. Go play resistance and use an AC130 you will get 2 kills max. In black ops, you could use an equally powerful chopper gunner and get 15-20 kills easy at jungle or nuketown because the maps are wide open. Treyarch needs to pick one or the other, powerful killstreaks and closed maps, or easy to shoot down killstreaks with open maps.
personally id like to see future cod games come with a separate multiplayer disc with every game mode for core, hardcore, barebones and even have a groundwar playlist along with the community playlist.
1. killstreaks back to 3, 5, 7
2. quickdraw/soh doesnt work on snipers
3. bring back stopping power to counter ghost/ assassin perks
4. hand guns, launchers both lock on and non lock on and special weapons as secondarys
5. no akimbo but if it must come back lose the ability to use your knife when using it and have a slower reload time
6. no nukes, moabs or any other stupid crap they can think of for people to boost for
7. no tac inserts
8. a good mix of small, medium and large maps
9. better spawns
10. NO LAG
In the next COD I would like to customize my own character and gun on multiplayer. I want to be able customize my soldier's helmet, body armor, face or mask, arms, and legs. For the gun customization, it should be similar to the first black ops with the playercard customization, but unlimited layers. In the killstreaks I want vehicles that I could control by my self like the gunship in the first black ops. I would also like a game mode that is all just vehicle warfare with jeeps, hum-v's, helicopters, and jets.
its a list
for balance: NO built in stopping power, that was a major problem in MW3 that ruined it for some of the players. i honostly couldnt tell if i was shto by a machinegun or just got sniped at times. hears ruff guidlines to what i atleast think is the preferable. 3 burst weapons should always be 2 burst kill with the exception of headshots. Light machinguns should kill quicker than any other automatic gun, and have other things bring them down. have the guns weakanof that you can find fights were the people run in circles shooting eachother, should be most common with shotguns or when both sides just fail. this sometimes happened in blackops, never in MW3. snipers and shotguns should still be good at 1 shot killes. knifing should usually be better than shooting unless its a shotgun or lucky sniperhit. quickscoping should have no autoaim or nothing to speed up aiming.
the only guns that should have a chance of **** should be very hard to use effectivily. in other words the best guns should be the least noobfriendly.
Blackops did great on the maps and a majority should fallow with the same kinds of designs. some variations such as 1-2 MW3 stile maps and 1-2 MW2 stile maps wouldnt hurt, as long as the same kind of thing is not the majority.
id vote to have gun camos be earned in similar way as MW3 and 2. id like to see the challenges to unlock them carry through from prestiges to make some more to show off, and have unlocks for both kills and headshots.
dont have terrable perk challanges like BO did. one of the rumers is you can chose which perk pro you want. if this is added have the perk pro be reasenable to the challange, not some challange that is never done or ignoored. an example is hardline pro required you to share carepackedges. i didnt like it because i loved FFA, y would i share in FFA?
i dont care to much if you have strong or weak perks, as long all in that section are strong or weak too.
if you bring back codpoints.
they should be for weapons, perks and killstreaks only.
do not have codpoints have anything to do with your emblum, or title, or anything else that has to do with appearance. emblems and titles should be earned. as for the emblem, i wont mind if there is a make your own option that needs no challanges to unlock and all the pieces start available or earned by skill not codpoints.
id make assult killstreaks above 8 be EMP proof. that killstreak almost defeated the purpose having assult killstreaks that will just imediatly get shotdown.
id like to see FFA objective gamemods that arnt wager maches. yes i admit wager matches are very fun but FFA objective games would help bring some players. some modes often including surviving with a flag or gun. FFA variations of dominiation, which often have alot more flags than team version, 6 as a minimum on 8 man FFA unless the level is tiny.
have the vote system with 2 maps that can be any possible combiniation of map and gamemode(in the playlist) with nothing taken out. and a 3rd random option which does take out the unpopular options.
most important would be weapon balance, strength, and maps =/.
weapons overall should be weak anof that you will see yourself get hurt unless shot by a shotgun or sniperrifle.
the quick deaths should be reserved for hardcore, if anof people complain about guns killing to slow then add a classic mode with built in stopping power.
improve spawning...alot. MW3 spawning was terrable. best way to do this i seen was have a say 100 spawns in a level instead of 10-20 so that it is almost garenteed there is a safe place to spawn, assuming the spawing code is smart anof.
i think it should be possible to corner camp but have no rediculessly good ones. this is mostly about MW3 were they pile stuff up in the corners so you can camp. that is a bit bunch. there also shouldnt be a 1 way path down a narrow hallway to a dead end, found in some MW2 maps, i can understand not having those but dont over do anti cornercamping. no i dont camp in a corner unless i red and letting my life refill, rarly get more than 2 kills unless everyone is near by rushing me.
keep carepackge as 4 kills and never drop ammo. i dont care if defualt kill streak is 3-4-5 or 3-5-7.
if you spawn from a tactical insertion, you cant spawn with another.
complaint system for boosting, that can ban the player
remove secondary akimbo or at minimum nurf it. it wasnt overpowered on primary guns it was on secondarys.
DO NOT BRING BACK STOPPING POWER, unless you are adding/bring back alot of strong perks to counter it(buffed lightweight/marathon, juggernog, buffed steadyaim, last chance, danger close, commando, ect) personly i liked the weaker perks more.
improvements to lagcompensation, i can understand if there is some, just try to reduce it.
Message was edited by: T-boss